Revenge is sweet

"I'm sorry Percy" I said as I layed back in the back seat of our truck my head resting on his chest "It's...its" he sighed unable to finish as he twisted locks of my hair trying to calm down "What does "The Helm Of Darkness" do anyways?" he asks "It allows Hades to become shadows" Grover explains from the drivers seat. "Oh" he mutters I don't expect him to be in a great mood. Tartaurs, I don't expect to see him the slighest bit happy. Soon I fell asleep to his breathing and heart beat. If only I was in this position as more than a friend

*Percy*

I managed to smile. I mean who couldn't boys swooned over her when she flipped her blonde hair when she smiled at you your heart stops. Well to be more specific when she smiles at you you don't just feel like she's a demi-god you deel like she's a full goddess beautiful the sun goddess. Her golden hair bright perfect white summer and sky blue eyes. Her magnificint bosy and strict commanding voice when she wants it to be. I glanced around to make sure no one was watching and I kissed her cheek quickly. Smiling feeling complete and fall asleep.

"Percy we're here!" Grover shouts I get up panicking "Wheres Victoria!" I freak out "What about me?" Victoria asks sticking her head in the truck from the window "I was just wondering where you went" I say groggily "Right here" she says grinning slightly I roll my eyes and sit up "Har har" I say making her stick her tongue out and stick her hand out for me to take I get out of the car and take her hand as we walk through the abondoned amusement park the clouds swirling above us.

*Victoria*

"Hurry Victoria, my daughter. Dad isn't letting me take out the sun he thinks his clouds look scarier without sun. I suppose it does. But still it's boring" I hear my fathers voice ring though my head his message didn't seem complete but then again it's illegal to have any contact with me I scrunch up my face trying to send a message but fail "Nice face" Percy teases "You know you love it" I tease back "Percy, Percy" I ask when he goes stiff and awkward "Sorry zoned out" he says gruffly "Ook" I say confused "There!" Grover shots "Sorry Aunt Aphrodite" I shout shooting their way purposly missing I grab a normal non effectigve arrow and shoot Ares' leg "Silly girl dare fight me God of War" Ares shouts "Yeah you can't hurt me! I'm the favorite daughter of the God of Healing!" I shout "Lies you cannot defeat me!" he shouts "Silly uncle!" I shout ontop of an old ride my arrow notched in my bow "My father is also god of truth I cannot speak a lie!"I shout shooting my leting my finger pull back shooting the arrow at Ares' leg. "Silly girl even if you return home my children will take care of you!" he shouts I laugh "Please your sons love me and your daughter Clarrisse happens to be a close friend" I growl shooting another arrow "What are you doing!" Grover whispers "Distracting him hurry up and attack I whisper "Another lie!" he shouts "My sons wouldn't fall for such a stupid girl!" he shouts "Me stupid have you met your children!" I shout "I....argh!" he shouts as Percy whacked the side of hes face with the side of his sword knocking him down "Give me the helm!" Percy shouted his face red with anger as Aphrodite tried madly to lure Percy away "Earn it cousin!" Ares growled getting to his feet. "Fine!" I shout shhoting an arrow to his stomach protected by body armor knocking him down "Percy the helm!" Annabeth shouted Grover dove for the helm retrieving it and shouting for us to leave Percy started to jog away but I stayed behind "Revenge is sweet isn't it Uncle Ares" I ay hugging my aunt Aphrodite "I suppose you aren't such a disgrace my niece" Ares admits the right side of his lip threatning to curve into a smile. I jog away "Remeber my advice Victoria!" Aphrodite called I turned my head grinning at her will do Aunt Aphrodite!" I shout "Hurry The Furies the witnessed it the can take us back!" Percy shouts I run reaching his hand right when we were telaporting I land with a thud on top of Percy on the all to famaliar freakily boring grey sand "Ow.." He groans underneath me I smile sheepishly looking deep into his sea green eyes. I help him up and start to rub his back as he walks his shoulders go limp as he relaxes "What did you just do" he asks as I walk past him I turn my head slightly to look at him"Magic hands" I joke grinning "Hades!" Percy calls bravley "Mr. Jackson I see you've returned my helm!" Hades says in a bored tone I look over and see Grover flirting with Persephone (sp?) I roll my eyes and turn my attention to Sally Jackson her crimped dark hair down to her mid back her green eyes shining in the little light "Very well I grant you your mother" Hades says with a snap of his fingers I glance at Grover eating a grape "No Grover!" I shout "What?" he asks "You were so busy flirting you didn't realize your not supposed to eat fruit from here!" I shout "Oh" he says softly not the slightest bit worried staring at Hades' beautiful queen "C'mon let's go!" Annabeth shouts "Grover!" I shout "We'll get him later" Percy assures I catch Sally glance at me and smile slightly "We have to fly now" Percy says "But Zeus!" Annabeth stammers "He's to busy preparing for war" Percy assures we nod getting into the car I start the car speeding through the highways like a mad woman "Slow down" Sally, who keeps watching me, calls I keep driving reaching then stop at the airport we get hurridly running in "4 tickets to Manhatten!" I say she nods asking for a credit card luckily Saly had one we rushed to our airplane and rode the sirplane terrified we might get blasted in the sky...