Chapter Eleven

Realizing that I had completely left Raelynn back there, I go to her apartment door, knocking a few times soon realizing she isn't home yet, I take out my spare key and open the door. Walking in a dig around for a few minutes to find a scratch piece of paper and pen.

'Sorry I left you hanging, love ya!♥' I write down before walking back our and heading towards the dorms once again.

I don't walk quickly, I'm not in much of a rush, might as well enjoy the quietness, knowing the stage two starts in just two days. I lean my head against the cool wall as I walk. I miss the sunlight. But it's January, so even if I saw some sunlight, it would still be cold.

I can't help but think about Eric most of the time though.

Why did he, of all people, say that he didn't want me wearing what I had on? I mean, I didn't like the clothing my dear sister had chosen for me either, but dictating what I wear is so not cool. He might be the big, bad, scary leader, but come on! You can't just decide what your initiate wears! I mean, if you didn't want us to wear it, why is it even in the shops?

I'm getting too into this, he was drunk, he wouldn't have said it if he were sober. I wonder what Alex wanted with Raelynn... I feel like they're secretly a couple or something because I totally ship them together.

Raelex.

I just came up with a ship name for them, one point for Olivia!

Soon enough I find myself back in the dorm room, I check the time on the clock, and it reads eleven-fifty. Not too late, I'm a night owl though, how would I know.

Finally, I allow sleep to envelop me in its full and entire beauty. I'm not sure how long it'll last, but Raelynn can put a girl through a lot, not mentioning the fact my arm still burns from that tattoo she thought would be a fantastic idea to get.

I should probably get something for it, I don't know.

I wake up drenched with sweat, gasping for air. This one was worse, one of the worst. I look around, hoping and praying no one else had woken up. I just need to cool down, maybe the cafeteria will have some water or something.

As I'm walking I'm left alone with my thoughts. The corridors are dead empty, with the exception of some Dauntless-born, and as I'm walking into the cafeteria, I now see why. It's three in the morning.

Grabbing the water I decide to stay up for a bit longer and walk around a bit. The only time I ever get to take in the place is when it's around these early hours. I turn a few corridors before I'm at the Chasm. I sit down, dangling my feet over the edge, which probably isn't the best idea. I lean back slightly, closing my eyes as I listen to the crashing waves, water sloshing on my feet.

I stand back up and decide to head back towards the dormitory, not wanting to be caught being up so late. As I'm walking down the corridors, I'm too lost in thought notice the three black figures coming my way until I feel a clothed hand cupped over my mouth, tying a blindfold over my eyes.

I gasp out in shock as one of the tries to pick me up, but I just go dead body weight hoping they'll drop me, but it doesn't work, sadly.

I try and fight against them, and successfully hit one of them somewhere in the face with my elbow, causing them to lose my grip. I try and slide out of their grasps, but I soon hear a menacing laugh that I could recognize anywhere.

Max.

"Think you're getting away that easily, hm?" And I'm lifting up again.

It's only when I hear the splashing water when I realize where they're taking me, and I struggle, even more, getting my arm up enough to yank the blindfold back off, wanting to confirm my theories.

And I'm right because I can clearly see the Chasm all the way from here, and it terrifies me.

I won't make it, they're going to throw me over, and I know it.

I fight and try my best and do everything to make them loosen their grasp on my body but nothing works.

"Not so strong, now, Via, or, Olivia," he says, and I want to punch him, anything, but I know this is the end.

I know I'm done for, but I'm still trying, still fighting.

"You're just a coward," I whisper at him, which seems to make him, even more, angrier, so he slaps my face, my arms restrained behind my back so I can't do anything.

"Yeah, and you're just a goner," and I'm flung over the Chasm.

(Haha, super short... Sorry, not sorry! It gets even more interesting!!)

Q #1:
How much are you mad at me?

A #1:
I would be very mad at me...

Q #2:
Your favorite noise?

A #2:
Okay, so like one of my cats make this noise and it's soo weird because they make it when you're speaking to them and they're trying to speak back and AGH IT'S SO CUTE LOL it's like not a purr and not a meow, not even close to those noises lol