Renmin/NCT

Request

Smut+fluff

Summary- Renjun wants attention and Jaemin finally gives it to him.

NCT have been really busy lately. Renjun hasn't been getting the attention he wants or needs but he didn't want just anyone's attention. He wanted, no needed his boyfriends attention.

Renjun was currently sitting in the practice room pouting as Jaemin finished up.

When Jaemin finished he seen Renjun pouting while digging in the corner of the room. He walked over kneeling in front of the smaller boy.

"Baby boy, why are you pouting?"

Renjun looked up hearing the only voice he wanted to hear "I miss you" his eyes got watery as he looked at Jaemin

"Baby, don't cry I'm here. Come on" Jaemin stood up holding his arms out. Renjun jumped into his arms as Jaemin smiled holding the smaller boy (have y'all seen how tiny Renjun is? Like it's so cute. Maybe that's why he's so aggressive)

Jaemin grabbed their stuff carrying it and Renjun to their dorm. When they got to the dorms he put Renjun down earning a whine.

"Take your shoes off and I'll hold you again" Jaemin spoke taking his own shoes off putting their stuff down as well. Renjun quickly took his shoes off and held his arms up for Jaemin to pick him up.

Jaemin chuckled at the cuteness picking the small boy up carrying him to their room laying him on the bed shutting and locking their bedroom door.

"What are you doing daddy?" Renjun looked at Jaemin

"Giving my baby attention" Jaemin mumbled as he got on the bed. Renjun automatically spread his legs allowing Jaemin to get between them. "Good boy" Jaemin spoke softly getting between his legs kissing home softly at first but deepening the kiss.

Renjun wrapped his legs around jaemins waist and his arms around his neck.

Jaemin moved his hands down gripping renjuns ass making him gasp. Jaemin took the opportunity to slip his tongue into renjuns mouth. He pulled away after a few minutes pulling both of their shirts off. He slid his hands up renjuns sides and back down to the waist band of his shorts pulling them off. Jaemin looked at the boy laying beneath him and smirked licking his lips. The small boy wore nothing but black lace panties. The dark material contrasting with the boys smooth creamy skin. He just wanted to leave marks down the boys perfectly toned stomach and thick thighs. Jaemin licked his lips again leaning down kissing renjuns neck. As he kissed down renjuns chest he started leaving hickeys warning soft moans from the boy.

Renjun tangled his fingers in jaemins hair as Jaemin left hickeys on his hips moving down to his thighs. Soft moaned filled the room as Jaemin claimed what was his.

Jaemin stopped sitting up pulling renjuns panties off throwing them across the room

Renjun giggles a little laying his head back in the pillows closing his legs.

Jaemin grabbed a confirm and lube from his drawer moving back to where he was.

"Open" Jaemin mumbled tapping renjuns thigh. Renjun opened his legs looking at Jaemin with an innocent face. "Fuck. Don't look at me like that baby" Jaemin mumbled putting lube on his fingers sliding his hand between the smaller boys legs.

"What lo-Ah daddy" Renjun started Speaking But Jaemin pushed two fingers in

"Yes baby?" Jaemin looked at Renjun with a smirk as he kept moving his fingers

Renjun didn't say anything leaning his head back whining softly as Jaemin stretched him out. He let out a soft cry when Jaemin pushed in the third finger.

"Oww Daddy" he whined holding jaemins hand to stop him

"Move your hand baby I have to stretch you"

Renjun whined again but moved his hand as Jaemin stretched him with three large fingers curling his fingers to hit renjuns prostate.

"Ahh" a soft squeal was heard as Renjun arched his back with the sudden pleasure

Jaemin smirked curling his fingers into that spot

"Ahh daddy please don't stop!" (Stop baby don't stop. I should do a taeten oneshot. I haven't done one. Sad)

Jaemin chuckled a bit moving his fingers just the way Renjun liked it

"Ahh daddy yes" Renjun moaned his eyes falling closed as his thighs started to shake with pleasure his knees falling together

"Keep your legs open" Jaemin spoke moving his fingers faster.

Renjun whined opening his legs almost screaming as jaemins fingers hit his prostate over and over again. His breathing became fast and heavy as the pleasure intensified

"D-daddy please!" He cried out arching his back. His muscles spasming as waves pleasure shot up his spine.

"Please what baby? Tell daddy what you need"

"Cum daddy please"

"Good boy. Cum for daddy"

With those words Renjun moaned his back arching off the bed as he started to cum breathing heavily

Jaemin removed his fingers as Renjun whined at the empty feelings

Jaemin took the rest of his clothes off flipping Renjun over on his hands and knees before putting the condom on adding lube

He got behind Renjun gripping the smaller boys hips pushing in

"Ahh" Renjun moaned out gripping the pillow.

"Relax baby. Daddys got you" Jaemin leaned down whispering in his ear

Renjun nodded relaxing a bit as Jaemin thrusted in fully his hips against renjuns ass.

"Ahhh daddy" Renjun whined softly as Jaemin started thrusting.

Jaemin started thrusting faster his grip on renjuns hips tightening. He angled his hips thrusting into renjuns prostate.

"Ah daddy!" Renjun screamed as Jaemin thrusted into his prostate over and over again with just as much force.

Renjun slowly melted in jaemins arms as pleasure took over his body.

His moans mixed with the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room.

Jaemin whispering how much of a good boy he was being sent shivers down renjuns spine.

"Cum for daddy baby" Jaemin spoke as he thrusted harder working towards his own release.

Renjun moaned loudly cumming down his thighs as Jaemin thrusted one last time before releasing in the condom. They were both breathing heavily as Jaemin pulled out taking the condom off laying beside Renjun.

Jaemin got up going to the bathroom turning the shower on before picking Renjun Up pitting hijbib the shower. They shared soft kisses and warm hugs as they showered. When they got out of the showers Jaemin changed the bed sheets and they cuddled watching Disney movies. Renjun felt warm and safe in jaemins arms falling asleep cuddled into jaemins chest. Jaemins arms wrapped around the smaller boy securely hugging him tightly as they both slept.

Hope y'all enjoyed-B