■ TWENTY-SEVEN ■

■ TWENTY-SEVEN ■

I hurled forward and pushed the man in front of me, everyone in the crowd stepped forward and Joshua stepped forward to grab me. The man they called King, held up a hand to halt them.

"I hate you!" I screamed.

Tears were flowing freely from my eyes as my father watched me sob. "Celene, this is a conversation we need to have inside" he said, glancing at Joshua.

I shook my head. "No! I don't want anything to do with you!" I yelled.

The man who had left me when I was younger sighed and looked at Joshua over my shoulder. "Take her to her quarters, we will speak when you are calm" he said firmly, speaking to Josh and then to me.

"Do not touch me!" I snarled as Josh neared me.

I turned back to my father. "Do you honestly believe you can just walk back into my life without consequences?" I asked, stepping forward.

My father's eyes flashed. "I didn't have a choice," he replied calmly.

"Oh please do explain further" I said, crossing my arms.

"Your mother forced me to leave, she found out what I was and didn't want anything to do with my kind! I tried to take you and she lost her shit!" He exclaimed.

Fury bubbled past the surface and I exploded, darting forward. I didn't get the chance as Josh wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pushed me back, stepping between my father and I. "What do you want from me!" I exclaimed.

My father just stared at me, watching me struggle against Josh's grip. "You took me away from someone I loved and you don't even have anything to say to me!" I snapped.

A flash of anger crossed his face like lightning. "If you're talking about that vampire filth than I will happily tell you that I just saved your ass!" My father snapped back.

"Take her to her quarters and do not let her out of your sight!" My father ordered as Josh pulled my arm.

I stumbled as he dragged me away from my fuming father and the crowd that had began to gather. "Let me go!" I hissed.

Joshua ignored me. He pulled me behind him as we neared wooden type huts. Taking a glance around, I noticed people watching us and I sighed angrily as Josh pulled open the door and pushed me inside. "Hey!" I exclaimed.

I stumbled and fell to the floor as Josh slammed the door shut and I heard a lock turn. "No! You cannot lock me up!" I screamed, scrambling to my feet.

I banged on the door. "Unless you calm down and shut up, you will be locked inside this hut as I see fit, do yourself a favour and be quiet!" Josh said firmly through the door.

The only light I had in the hut was a small square window on the back wall. If I reached up on my tippy toes, I could see forest trees.

Slumping on the wooden floor, I crossed my arms and fumed in silence.

□■□■□
■ The King ■

"We're outnumbered Mekhi" Richard said as my eyes watched the wolf camp closely.

"I've lived longer than all of them combined, so have you, I'm sure we can come up with a clever way to get Celene out" I growled back.

My vampire child watched me carefully. "You really love her, don't you?" He asked.

I turned to look at him, tearing my eyes from the sight of wolves patrolling the fences. "I'd sell my soul for her," I replied.

"Don't do that"

"Too late," I replied, glancing back at the camp.

"And here I thought you were going to be a cold miserable bastard for the rest of eternity" Richard said wistfully.

"I am your sire Richard, I'd be very careful with what you say," I replied as I studied two guards talking.

"No, I don't mean it as an insult, I just mean.. if all it took was a blonde headed crazy woman, I would've tried it years ago" he said, before chuckling.

"Celene is not crazy... she's just got her own perspective," I said distractedly.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and saw Joshua, that sneaky son of bitch stride across the manicured lawns towards the wooden shacks with a tray of food in his hands. "Bingo" I muttered to myself.

"What happened?" Richard asked, zoning in.

"Follow me and keep your hearing tuned, I need you to be lookout" I ordered as we crept back into the trees.

"Yes sir!" He exclaimed in a hush whisper as his military training kicked in.

I kept my eyes on the wooden shack that Josh was walking towards as we rounded the camp grounds to sit in the bushes just behind and to the side of the shacks. "Your father requested your presence for breakfast, but I assured him you were not ready to leave the shack," I heard Josh say.

"You son of a bitch!" Celene exclaimed.

I smirked. That's my girl.

"Clearly I was right," he said before pausing, "I'll have you know that just because you are here, does not mean we have stopped searching for your little vampire lover, I'm sure your father will have fantastic things to say to him when we finally catch him" Josh said calmly.

"Oh yeah? And when I escape here Josh, I'll be happy to tell my King to go for your throat first" Celene threatened.

Oh, don't worry baby, I will.

I turned to Richard who had a look of amusement on his face. "I love how Joshua thinks your little, I mean like seriously... you and little just don't g-" Richard was saying before I interuptted him.

"That's not important, what's important is that we get that girl out of this wolf camp," I replied, glaring at him.

"Right cause, you can't have your girl smelling like wet dog when you want to fu-"

"Richard!" I hissed.

"Sorry"

A/N

Oh Richard, never change. Please.

Also I updated! Yay!
I've been quite the busy woman lately and I finally feel the stress release from my shoulders. It's great.

I've missed Celene and Mekhi?
Did you guys?

Don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe to PewDiePie on Youtube!

Lot's of love, tavana xoxoxo and as always, stay awesome bros!