[18] narrative⁶

"Sana" Tzuyu called out. He really wants Sana to cook breakfast for the two them to follow what he wrote on the list.

"It's now 8AM. Why are you still lying down? You need to cook and clean" Tzuyu exclaimed as he tries to grab the blanket again

"Don't you dare remove this" Sana warned underneath but Tzuyu still did that reveals Sana's naked frame.

"What the fuck?" Tzuyu cursed as he turns around and walks aways.

"I told you not do it. Pervert" Sana shouted as she locks the door to wear her clothes. She decided not to follow what Tzuyu wrote last night because she can't sleep properly.

Sana walked down and saw Tzuyu comfortably lying on the couch. She walks closer to him but his eyes are all focused on the television.

"I thought you're going to teach me how to cook?" She touched Tzuyu's arm causing for the latter to glare at her. Sana then noticed Tzuyu's ears that is now super red causing for her to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Tzuyu asked while looking at her intently. Sana stopped and rolled her eyes at him.

"Is it bad to laugh?" Sana asked but Tzuyu just tilt his head to look back on the television.

"Cook me some breakfast" Tzuyu said without looking at her.

"Nye nye nye. I'll cooking your fucking eggs and hotdog" Sana said while punching the air. She really hates that Tzuyu is pushing her to cook because she doesn't know how to do it.

"What did you just say?"

"I said wait for it. I'll cook for you my handsome husband" Sana said as she flipped her hair before she went to the kitchen to cook. Tzuyu just shook his head at her actions.

"So how do I cook this, Jihyo?" Sana asked and Jihyo keeps on laughing on the other line.

"What's funny?"

"You didn't call Nayeon"

"She will surely send something like that. So how do I start this?" Sana asked

"First, put the -"

The call cut off because Tzuyu grabbed her phone and quickly ended it.

"Why are you so rude?" Sana asked while crossing her arms.

"You put the fire on max. You'll burn the house" Tzuyu replied and Sana can't stop murmuring random things causing for Tzuyu to cover her mouth with his thumb.

"You didn't follow two rules on the list. First, you slept naked. Next you're so noisy. As a punishment, you will clean the bathroom" Tzuyu said but Sana just ignored him while whispering "Nye nye nye"

Tzuyu let out a loud sigh as he reluctantly cook breakfast for the two of them.

"Thank you" Sana cheered up while holding her chopsticks from her left and right hand like a kid.

"I know you can't resist me, Tzuyu" Sana giggled to annoy him more.

"Shut up. Just ear your fucking breakfast"

"Don't curse infront of the food" Sana uttered

"Will you please stop talking?" Tzuyu shouted