epilogue

THREE YEARS
LATER IN HAWAI'I

Adriana

"I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to-" The spider moved and I screamed. "Never-mind, you little bastard! Xavier! X!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He came rushing in and I clearly had woken him up.

"What? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He worriedly asked me. I let out a small cry and moved behind him.

"There's a spider," I whimpered. "It came out of nowhere and I need you to kill it." I whined as if I was some little girl. Well, when it came to spiders, I might as well be five. He laughed and grabbed the broom from my hand. He killed it with no hesitation and picked it up with toilet paper to throw it away.

"There you go," he chuckled as he gave me a warm hug. He kissed my forehead and held me as he started laughing. I smacked his chest and tried to push him off of me. It was futile.

"It's not funny! Spiders are terrifying!" I defended. He started laughing even harder. I pried him off of me and stormed into our living room.

"Baby," he whined, "come back." I ignored him and walked into my safe haven: the kitchen, where I found yet another spider. It was smaller, yet I still screamed and ran towards Xavier. What the fuck? Where are all of these spiders coming from?

"Jesus fucking Christ, I almost had a heart attack," I said as I placed a hand over my hammering heart. "Oh, my God, maybe that's her kid. He's coming out to avenge her death. Watch out, babe. He might bite you," I teased, but ultimately, was petrified.

"Yes, baby. I'll be very careful," he chuckled. "Where are all of these goddamn spiders coming from?" He muttered as he killed another spider. "You forgive me?" He teased as he walked towards me with the dead spider in a napkin.

"Don't you dare come near me!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at his face. He laughed and started to chase me. I squealed and ran around the house. "No! Go away! You asshole!" I yelled. Soon, he captured me in his arms and tackled me to the couch, but thankfully had already discarded the dead spider.

"Forgive me?"

"You just chased me with a dead spider!" I scoffed. He pouted and kissed my lips. I grimaced at him. He grinned slightly and kissed my neck, sucking in that one specific spot that made my vision go starry. "Oh," I quietly moaned. I lifted my head and gave him better access. He slid his hand up my bare thighs and rubbed me over my underwear. "Mhm," I hummed.

"You like that?" He whispered in my ear and slipped his hand under my underwear. I nodded as another moan left my mouth.

"Skip the foreplay, get inside me already," I impatiently said. He chuckled and took his hand out my underwear. He pulled his shirt off so effortlessly and I laid there gaping at him. This is my husband? No fucking way. He tugged off my shirt - which was actually our shirt - and I was left in just my underwear.

"Can't believe you're mine," he mumbled as he slipped off his sweats. I smirked and leaned up to pull down his boxers. I went to place my hand on his hard-on, but he swiftly stopped me. "Nuh uh, babygirl. Just sit back and relax," he charmingly tutted. I obeyed and laid back down. I slowly took off my underwear and threw it at his face, signaling him to hurry the fuck up.