040 Thailand.

Lisa and Jennie were walking through the woods, heading to Lisa's house.

"I notice that your very happy, babe" Jennie says as she hugs Lisa's arm.

"I'm always happy, when I'm with you." Lisa replies as she lets out a small laugh.

Jennie laughs too.

"I know but I mean you release an aura more cheerful than normally." says Jennie smiling.

"I'm very happy." Lisa says as she leaves a small kiss on Jennie's nose.

Of course she was happy and it was all thanks to Yeri, also because she was soon going to do what she wanted to do since weeks ago.

"Jennie."

"Tell me."

"I will go to Thailand the day after tomorrow."

Jennie stops and looks confused at Lisa.

"Your going to return, right?" She asks worriedly and with some sadness in her eyes.

Lisa turns around and gives her a smile.

"I want you to come with me silly." Lisa says smiling.

Jennie's face lights up and hugs Lisa.

"I'll go with you honey." She says smiling.

They walked through the trees talking about their trip until they got home and met their friends.

"Finally your here, we were waiting for you to have dinner." says Wendy who is in one of the couches with Joy between her legs while hugging her from behind.

"From the smile that Jendeuk has, they must have a great time in the forest, that's why they are late." Jisoo says with a mocking smile making the other people in the room laugh expect Lisa and Jennie who were blushing.

"It's not that, stupid." Jennie claims.

"By the hickeys that Rose has in her neck, you also have a good time." Lisa says looking at Jisoo with a mocking smile.

"Mind your own business Limario, as every couple we were showing our love." Says Jisoo while Rose gives a slap in the stomach.

Everyone in the room began to laugh.

"No but really what's with the smile Jen?" Asks Joy.

Jennie watches Lisa to see if she can tell her friends, Lisa nods with a smile.

"Lisa and I will travel to Thailand the day after tomorrow." She says smiling.

The room was silent for a few seconds until Seulgi, Wendy and Jisoo spoke.

"We want to go." They say in unison.

"No." Jennie says immediately.

"Then your not going" Jisoo replies as she crosses her arms.

Jennie opens her mouth in surprise.

"Your not my mom." Jennie replies.

"Are you challenging me Jennie Rubi Jane Kim?" Jisoo says with a devilish smile.

Jennie swallows, she still remembers when Wendy and Jisoo locked her in the bathroom for not letting them into her tree house when they were kids.

"I-I don't think-" Lisa is cut off by Joy.

"You're not going anywhere without us Manoban, we have an agreement, remember?" Joy says as she raises an eyebrow.

Lisa lets out a sigh.

"Okay, we're going to Thailand." she says, exhausted.

Everyone in the room begins to celebrate.

"We'll going to prepare dinner." Irene says as she is followed by Jennie, Joy and Rosé.

Lisa, Seulgi, Wendy and Jisoo stayed in the living room.

"And why do you want to go to Thailand Lisa?" Asks Seulgi.

Lisa is nervous because she wanted it to be a surprise but maybe her friends can help her.

"I want to go visit the graves of my parents and Yeri... and t-then I-I--"

"Stop mumbling Lisa." Wendy says.

Lisa takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm going to ask Jennie for marriage."

The jaws of the 3 fall to the ground.

"Whaaaaat?!!!" Shouts Jisoo

Lisa covers her mouth so they don't hear them. Seulgi and Wendy were still in shock.

"Will you shut your damn mouth, yes yes I'm going to ask Jennie for marriage." Lisa says as she removes her hand from Jisoo's mouth.

"I heard you the other night with Joohyun talking about it but I never imagined it was really serious." says Seulgi.

"Dumb bear, it's rude to listen to other people's conversations." Lisa scold her.

Lisa feels a strong grip on the collar of her shirt.

"Listen to me well Limario, I'm going to give you my blessing but where find out or see that you make my Jendeukie suffer, I swear I'm going to cut off those long fingers of yours." Jisoo thread's her.

"Oh wow thank you for the blessing Jisoo, i couldn't sleep just of thinking whether you were going give us your blessing or not" Lisa says sarcastically.

Jisoo punches her on the arm while Lisa laughs.

"Take care of Jennie, because if you don't do it, seriously say goodbye to your fingers." Wendy says smiling.

"I will." Lisa responds, she was excited about the idea.

"And when are you going to propose?" Asks Seulgi

"Returning from Thailand." Lisa responds smiling.

2 days later.

The 4 couples were already on the plane ready to go to Thailand.

Everyone was sitting with their girlfriend's.

"Stewardess! Stewardess! Bring food please!" Shouts Jisoo.

"Jichu you don't have to yell, honey." Rosé tells her

Jennie rolls her eyes, Jisoo was always like this when she was on a plane, she turn to see her other friends.

Wendy and Joy were watching a movie on Joy's Ipad while Irene and Seulgi were cuddling looking out the window.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asks.

"I am darling, it's my first trip with you and we'll go to your home." replies Jennie, smiling.

"It's doesn't matter where we go Jennie because now you're my home." Lisa answers truthfully.

Jennie comes close to her and kisses her with all the love that is possible.

"I love you Lisa."