➸ 'Teach me to ride like a man'

Voting increases your IQ,
please:)

"Come on it'll be fun!" Clarissa pulls me off her couch and into the kitchen. We just finished ur tutor session.

"The amusement park with Leo and Donny doesn't sound 'fun'!" I groan opening her fridge and chugging her milk.

"Um, yea it does?" She says in disgust looking at me.

"Whatever, I'll go." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yay!" She squeals excitedly.

"Leo will be here in 10 minutes to pick us up." She says holding her ready-packed bag. Suddenly I spit the milk out of my mouth creating a big mess.

"Could've told me sooner!" I say hurrying up to her room, changing into my spare clothes and brushing my teeth, doing my hair all that fun stuff.

"Ok, I'm ready." I say puffing as I run down the stairs. As I look over to Clarissa we hear a car horn outside, I look out the window to see Leo in his fancy porsche waiting outside.

"Don! Hurry up and get down here." Clarissa tells at the top of her lungs from the bottom stairs, as soon as she does, Donny comes racing out of his room and down the hall.

"Coming!" He says frightened. We all walk out and Clarissa closes the door.

"Shotgun!" I yell. Donny and Clarissa groan in annoyance.

I hop in the front seat and Don and Clarissa hop in the back.

"Sup." I nod to Leo in a manly voice. He looks at me weirded out before laughing and 'supping' back.

"How longs the trip to the new amusement park?" Clarissa asks.

"Around 20 minutes, It's called Santa Monica peir or something." Leo says. I groan and lean back in my chair. The car begins and we're on the road. I close my eyes and lay down. As i'm about to fall asleep to the radio, I feel a hand lay on mine, I squint one eye open and see Leo's hand. I smile and close my eyes, falling asleep.

I wake up to Leo softly shaking my hand.

"We're here." He smiles. I look in the back to find Donny and Clarissa sleeping. Clarissa laying on Donny's feet and Donny laying on Clarissa's Butt. I suddenly laugh veraciously that startles them awake.

"Oops, sorry." I giggle looking at Leo, who is also laughing. We all hop out of the car and we enter the amusement park.

"Can we go on the roller coaster? Please?" Clarissa whines.

"I don't feel like getting sick, sorry Clar." I laugh at her acting like a two year old.

"I'll go on it with you." Donny groans. Clarissa squeals and drags Donny toward the roller coaster line.

"Then there was two." Leo smirks.

"Yeah, I'm hungry, want to get hotdogs?" I ask.

"Sounds great." He smiles before walking to a food truck.

"Mmm, this is gold." I say moaning at the hotdog. We stood on the railing in the peir, looking out onto the water.

"Woah, you're easy." Leo laughs at me. I scoff and lightly punch his arm, causing him to gasp.

"Remember what happened last time you punched my arm? We fell into a fountain." He laughs at me.

"I don't see any fountains here." I say looking around playfully.

"Only the ocean. Unless you wanna drop into there." Leo says picking me up. I start freaking out. No.

"Leo, put me down. Now!" I say getting a little scared when he starts loosening his grip.

"Don't worry Bella, I'd never actually do that." He laughs sitting my on the railing. I pout my lips pretending to be sad, but my sadness goes away when I notice horses on the beach. I squeal in excitement and Leo looks up at me and then at the horses.

"You're really excited about horses?" He asks on the verge of a fit of laughter. I look at him and frown.

"Well, yeah. When I was little my dad took me to the beach and we rode horses, It was the best." I say.

"You could ride a horse when you were little?" He asks.

I bow my head down and drown again. "Well, I sat on the horse while someone pulled it along the beach, but I've always wanted to learn how to ride a horse properly, like one leg on each side."

He looks up at me and studies my face, his eyes wandering from my eyes, to my cheeks, to my lips.

"I'll show you. I've done it before." He smiles grabbing my hand and pulling me off the railing.

"Teach me to ride like a man." I smile and we walk down to the beach.

"OMG, LEO. IM RIDING LIKE A MAN." I scream in excitement as the horse gallops along the beach with Leo's horse beside mine. I hop off the horse as our hours over. As Leo hops off his horse, I run up to him and hug him. He looks down at me with a confused smile on his face as he hugs me back.

"Thank you." I whisper to him. We stare at each other for a moment. Everything felt so right. I take the opportunity to look at his facial features. From a distance he looks just like another cute guy you'd never get. But up close. He's mesmerising. His blue eyes match his fair skin. His lips perfect and plump, His funky eyebrows were on fleek, and not a trace of imperfection on his face. I look out onto the ocean, the sun midway of setting, the waves crashing against the sand. Everything was perfect. Leo grabs my chin and tilts it back to him, who's still smiling. He closes his eyes and leans in. I do the same thing. I stutter for a minute before almost closing the small gap in between our lips.

"BELLA MARTIN! LEONARDO DICAPRIO! WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR OVER AN HOUR! YOU LEFT US, WE THOUGHT YOU'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED FOR GODS SAKE!" Leo and I snap our heads towards a worn out Clarissa and Donny.

"Oh shit, we forgot them." Leo mutters pulling away from me.

"I'm so sorry Clari!" I say running up to her.

"Bloody hell you are." She says in a grumpy tone.

"Ok, well before we head home, lets go to the ferris wheel since it's closing soon." Donny says.

We all nod in agreement, but I look over to Leo, all he does is look at me and wink. What a player, but he's got me star struck.

"Only two people in each please." The worker says. Leo and I look at eachother, but Clarissa quickly drags me into a booth.

"As if I didn't see what was about to happen on the beach Bella! You were about to kiss Leo." She says in a serious tone.

"Yeah, is there a problem Clari?" I say confused.

"Bella, be careful of Leo, we both know he's a heartbreaker, what if he hurts you?" She says concerned.

"I'm fine, I'll be fine, he made me feel so happy, he made me feel, like I wasn't just another one of his girls." I say dreamily.

"That's what players do, just be careful. And if he hurts you, I'll punch him every time he walks in my house." She says. I laugh and nod my head. Looking up at the stars. What would have happened if Leo and I kissed? God only knows.

Omg thanks for reading,
stupid bitch