Twilight Princess.

A hand finally came out of the orb which Link took and used to pull the rest of Midna's body out. The orb died away and left her doubled over on her knees panting. Her beautiful orange hair flowed down her back underneath her black hood. Her belly could be seen in between her long skirt and small top. When she finally regained her strength, she stood up straight and looked at the room and the shocked faces of the champions and the person she presumed to be the King.

 When she finally regained her strength, she stood up straight and looked at the room and the shocked faces of the champions and the person she presumed to be the King

"Midna?" Link stepped forward to greet his old friend but she stepped back.

"You know me." He said softly, hoping she would figure it out.

Finally she realised and dropped her hands onto her hips in her usual sassy way. She walked around Link in circles.

"Mastersword," she said as she took the sword from his back and replaced it, "scruffy hair," she used her nuckles to ruffle his golden locks. When she got to his face she smiled, "And beautiful blue eyes! Link!" She threw her arms around Link and gave him a bone crushing hug in which he stood very tense and embarrassed.

"Midna! I hate to break it to you but I'm not a wolf anymore!" With that she let go.

After she let go, Link looked back at the champions and decided to fill them in.

"Guys, this is Midna, she is a friend of one of my previous incarnations. She is the Princess of the Twilight realm. Midna, this is Mipha," he pointed to the scared little Zora that had taken it upon herself to cower behind Daruk, "That is Daruk," he pointed to Daruk who then smiled awkwardly, "Urbosa," Urbosa bowed to Midna respectfully, "And Revali" he just crossed his wings and pouted.

"Link! I was caught up in this that I forgot to tell you something! Something terribly important! Link! Ganondalf wishes to destroy all of your previous incarnations, both you and all the Zeldas! We must act fast! That shackle you found is one of many artifacts from your past! Find them and we can save both of you" she finished her rant and looked from Link to Zelda and from Zelda to Link.

"But if my previous incarnations are destroyed, all of Hyrule is doomed. I should know, I've saved it nearly a dozen times!" He tried to let out a weak chuckle.

The rest of the evening, the Champions, the King and Midna devised a plan for the next journey. This time they suggested that all the Champions go together because of Link and Zelda's close shave the last time...

***

The four Champions, Link, Zelda and Midna were about to set out after they  said farewell to the King. Link helped Zelda up onto Aspen and Revali took to the sky. Mipha rode with Urbosa. Daruk would roll as was the Goron way. When Link didn't go to get Epona the other champions looked at him confused.

"What are you doing Link? Where's Epona? And how is Midna going to get around"

Link walked over to Midna and they both smirked.

"Do try to keep up Princess" Link laughed as he put the shackle back on his wrist and transformed into Wolf Link. With that, Midna twirled around and transformed into her imp self. She jumped onto Wolf Link's back and they were off.

Urbosa let out her loud belly laugh at the sight of Link's transformation and the fact that he was now a steed

Urbosa let out her loud belly laugh at the sight of Link's transformation and the fact that he was now a steed. Then they all set off...

***

"So? How did you and Link meet?" Zelda tried to make conversation with Midna. In truth, Zelda didn't like her, after all, she thought she was the only one who knew Link. It turns out she was wrong.

"Well, when Hyrule was taken over by twilight, Link turned into a wolf and I broke him put of a cell. That's what that shackle is." Midna scratched Link behind the ears making his tail wagging and tongue come out. This made Zelda giggle.

When they made camp that night, Midna reverted back into her usual form and layed out on the grass. Wolf Link made his way over to the camp, hoping for someone to take the shackle off him but Midna had other ideas. She picked up a stick and waved it Infront of Wolf Link. Immediately, he haunched up on his hind legs as tried to reach the stick, his tail wagging vigorously in excitement.

"Is this what you want?" She teased. When Wolf Link barked put his response gleefully, Midna threw it quite a distance away. With that, Wolf Link scrambled around on the floor and bolted after the stick. Everyone was still laughing when Wolf Link came back with the stick in his mouth.

Midna went to get the stick off him but instead, took the shackle off his wrist, making him transform back into his Hylian form, the stick still in his mouth. Link crossed his arms in anger at Midna as everyone laughed at his display.

"Midna! What did I say about that! I can't help it!" Midna turned to Zelda instead of listening to Link.

"You should see him when he chases his own tail!" The two collapsed in fits of laughter again. Link crossed his arms again and sat down next to the fire.