Chapter 2

"Hey Orion, is there a reason why you always wear something that involves covering your eyes?" Eight pointed at Orion's headgear

"Noooooooo...where did you get that idea heheheheh...heh............."

"......"

"......"

"Take your glasses off!"

"No!"

"Why are you so damn tall!?"

"But Eight, you're 6 inches short-"

"ARE YOU CALLING ME SHORT!?"

"WELL IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE 5'9"!?"

Four got out of her room "WHY ARE YOU GUYS YELLING!?"

Eight turned to Four "I DON'T KNOW SKYE! WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?"

They continued to yell at each other forgetting that Sam was home as well

Sam got out of her room as well "Guys shut UP!"

Everyone got startled by Sam's outburst. They all apologized for causing a ruckus.

Sam sighed "Why are you guys yelling, and it better be a good reason."

Orion looked at Sam "Eight and I were yelling because someone wanted to take off my glasses and it somehow saying that he is 5'9" became a insult."

"I was yelling for fun."

"I....have no excuse."

Sam sighed "Well Eight seems like you were the one who caused this, come here."

Eight walked up to Sam and sighed "What's my punishment?"

Sam walked closer to Eight and said "Your punishment is that I kiss you until I say we stop."

Eight got confused "Wait wha-"

Sam kissed Eight on the lips

Skye was surprised "Holy carp!"

Orion was confused "Why are they mashing their faces together?"

Skye looked at Orion "Wait...you-you don't know what this is?"

Orion shooked his head "No, I'm afraid that the studies do not have any info about this. I'm I supposed to do it with you to show my gratitude of having you as a friend?"

Skye blushes "WHAT!? No, of course not! We're not that close."

"So how do we get to that sort of friend level?"

Skye rubbed her head "Oh sweet Cod, you have no idea what you're saying."

Authors note: Wow this was a short chapter. So um...yeah. Anyways Stay fresh!