Forget

Warm. That's what sunlight felt like. Her skin invited the rays in and embraced the vibrating warm they gave. Her kryptonian cells charging themselves with every moment she sat in the sun. Keela woke up early and left the bed that she was sharing with her mothers. She needed to escape for a bit. She went and sat on the railing of the balcony and allowed herself to forget that she wasn't in the right time. She allowed herself to believe that, for a few moments, she was at home. Her mothers were asleep in their room. Elizabeth had spent the night because she didn't want to go to her apartment after a mission because it was all the way across town. She would've given her crap about her ability to just fly and be there in a minute. To which Elizabeth would make up some excuse about being too tired to fly.

Her mothers would never tell her no though. They always welcomed their family whenever they needed or wanted. Both of them were always big on family. And their home was always so welcoming. She always felt safe there. Safe and loved. Their home was truly a home. And that's where she imagined she was, home.

Kara woke up next to hers. She panicked at first when she didn't see Keela next to her. But when she took a second to listen, she could tell Keela was ok and still in the loft. She noticed the weight on her body, Lena. The woman laid with her head partially in Kara's neck, partially on her chest. Her arm had wrapped across her torso, a leg was bent and laid across hers. Kara placed her arm across the one laying on her torso, her other hand came up and gently ran her fingers through the raven colored locks.

"Careful. Once you start that, I may not let you stop," Lena mumbled half asleep.

Kara laughed at her tired voice, "I don't think that would be such a bad thing."

Lena mindlessly rubbed her thumb over Kara's ribs. This was going to be one of their last moments together before they forgot everything that encompassed Keela and their future. Her thoughts replayed their conversation from last night.

They had all were sitting in the living room. No one had said much. Most of everyone's energy was being put into their thoughts. Lex was out, her brother was out. And it wasn't only bad because Lex Luthor was free, but also because it messed with the timeline. It was a whole jumble of messed up.

"Liz, how is it possible for us to help if we can't be involved? Literally if we help them, when we wipe their memory they won't know how they stopped Lex. And that's too big of a risk."

Elizabeth was just quiet, thinking. The look she had on her face reminded Lena of Sam when she was trying to solve something.

"Would it really cause that much of a problem," Kara asked hopeful, but you could tell she already knew the answer.

Elizabeth looked to Keela then reached in her pocket and pulled out two containers. They weren't very big. From what Lena could tell, they were maybe 3inches wide, 2inches tall, and maybe an inch thick. Elizabeth tossed one to Keela. Keela's eyes shot from the box to Elizabeth, then to Lena and back to her cousin, "You DO realize she's going to kill you when she finds out you took these, right?"

Elizabeth smirked, "I think aunt Lena will let it slide since I took them on a mission to save her daughter."