"17 again"

We walked into the mansion that I remember from those years ago .

"Ella" Dylan said happily hugging me . "I knew this dude would come back for you , he wouldn't shut up about it" Dylan smiled as Ashton cleared his throat . "Shut up" Ashton snapped at Dylan and Dylan ran into the other room . Dylan's 20 now . He still looks 16 . "He is stunning" Maddie whispered to me . "Go get him" I whispered back to her .

I smiled as Ashton kept a dead straight face . "Ella dear" Maria said hugging me . "I'm so sorry about my husband, I honestly had no idea" she said holding my face in her hands . "Maria , it's okay" I smiled forgivingly at her.

"It's good that Ashton has you back" she said. "He doesn't have me back yet , we'll see though" I said looking at him. Jase walked in. Maddie stared at him .

Jase looked at me in disgust. "She's back" he said . I looked at him up and down. "You're still here" I said disgusted. "Whore" he said . Ashton instantly threw him against the wall and held his throat. He remembered that my dad used to call me that . "Dad is not here anymore" Ashton growled . "I'm the Mafia King" he smiled evilly as he stared at Jase . "Apologize" Ashton demanded . "I'm sorry" Jase struggled to say .

"Good boy" Ashton said , mocking him . Jase looked at Ashton , he was pissed .

"Mom , are the cookies ready yet" Mason said walking in . I stared at him as Ashton stared me . Then Dylan walked in . "No hun , they'll be ready in 5 minutes" she said smiling at him . "I miss dad" he frowned . Those words sent a cold shiver down my back . Then Mason turned his attention. "No way" he said blown away . Did he recognize me ?! . "Your Jake Mathews wife , the footballer" he said almost fainting . I stared at Ashton heartbroken .

"Me and Ella are...uh going to my room" he said pulling me out of the kitchen . "Oh no , we all know what happens when girls go to Ashton's room" Mason remarked making a disgusted face . Dylan and Jase burst out laughing as Ashton stared at them angrily . "Oh no" Mason said running away . "That little shit" he growled as I smiled . "You've become quite the man whore, I see" I smiled cheekily . He stared at me unhappily . I squished his face with my hand .

"Be happy" I said . He kept the dead straight face . "You are unreal" I said rolling my eyes as I walked upstairs. "So me getting angry made you happy" he said trying to solve that logic. "Nope you replace your other feelings with anger , when you're sad you're angry , when you're embarrassed , in this case, you replace it with anger" I said as we walked up the stairs .

I jumped on his bed as he sat on his chair . "I feel 17 again" I smiled happily . He looked at me in awe . "What are you staring at" I said . "Beauty" he said . I blushed and hid my face under the pillow. "I've still got it" he smirked lying on the bed . "You haven't got anything" I said hitting him with the pillow as he lay next to me . He looked at me . He threw it back playfully . It got me right in the face as he laughed . "Your going to pay for that" I said climbing ontop of him as he lay still .

We wrestled for a few minutes. Eventually I was tired and lay on top Ashton . "I'm tired" I said . "Then sleep" he said playing with my hair . "No I don't want to" I said trying not to shut my eyes. "It looks like you do , when the last time you slept" he asked as he stroked my cheek with the back of his hand . "Mmm I don't know" I said falling asleep . Ashton kissed forehead as I drifted into the darkness .

I woke up and the house was silent . I looked around and Ashton wasn't there . I stood up and the house was silent . I walked out of Ashton's room .

I walked into the kitchen and Maria and Mason were eating the cookies . "Maria , Where's Ashton" i asked curiously. "He's in his office , best not to disturb him , he gets really angry" she said as she did her crossword . Mason played on his I pad . "You guys didn't do the nasty , that's the first" Mason said as Dylan laughed from the other room . "Cheeky little shit , aren't you" I said to him . "Yeah got it from your boyfriend" he said nodding as he played on his I pad .

I walked like a zombie to the office where Ashton's dad used to be . I knocked on the door . "Go away" he growled angrily . I knocked again. "I told you to go away" he said . I opened the door anyways. The anger quickly faded from his face .

"Ella" he said shocked . "Sorry I didn't know it was you" he said . I walked over to him and sat on his lap . His arms wrapped around me and he kissed my cheek . He hummed in satisfaction.

"Your brother has been in my ear all day" he said pressing his forehead against the side of my face . I smiled happily as I snuggled into his neck . "Oh my god he let her into his office" Mason said shocked . "Go away" Ashton demanded . "Why did you let her in and nobody else" Mason asked curiously. "Because i actually like her" Ashton glared at him . "Ouch that hurt my feelings" he said angrily to Ashton . "Go cry" Ashton said . "No Carters don't cry" Mason said angrily as he came in . "Did I or did I not tell you to go away" Ashton said fed up .

"No , you're a bad big brother" Mason said crossing his arms upset. "It's okay he's just being a meanie" I said siding with Mason. "Even your girlfriend agrees" Mason said cheekily . "Mason go away , I won't ask again" Ashton said annoyed as he wrote on his paper . "You're mean" Mason said tearing up . "MASON" Ashton shouted making me jump . Mason ran away crying .

"Are you serious" I said raising my eyebrow at him . "He pissed me off" Ashton said frustrated. I got out of his arms . "No come back , I'm sorry" he whined . "I'm going to cheer him up" I said walking out . I heard Ashton slam his fist on his desk in anger . Such a child .