t w e n t y - s e v e n

Last update of the week!

★彡

"ѕο γου gυγѕ мєτ ωнєи γου were still five?" Soonyoung massaged his temples, taking in the new information. Seokmin i a loudly to his Vanilla Latte while looking at the two soulmates intensely.

Hansol was sweating in the cool temperature of the cafe while Seungkwan raised a brow. "Yeah, we did. I said that like five times."

"And you've been together when you turned six?"

"...Yes."

"Wow. Literally young love." Seokmin placed down his empty latte and thanked Lizzy for bringing in their (the others', but he plans on stealing one) orders and looked back to the couple with a poker face who were avoiding each other's gaze.

"Well, I-I confessed to him first." Vernon started, stuttering. He scratched his head in embarrassment. Seungkwan reached for his Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte, Hansol silently handing him a blue straw as he pulled his Chocolate Frappe, guzzling down to his drink.

"Then, kid me thought that it would be a good idea to date kid Hansol so I accepted quickly." Seungkwan continued, glancing at his boyfriend who was still sipping on his frappe.

"But it was worth it." Hansol hummed in contentment as he pulled away from his drink with wide eyes.

"Oh, damn! This frappe is good! This cafe must be awesome."

"Yeah. They make the best here in Seoul." Seokmin added as he stabbed the pink straw into the plastic container of Soonyoung's strawberry-shake.

Soonyoung gasped when he finally noticed Seokmin stealing his strawberry-shake, pointing a finger accusingly at him.

"You thief!" Seokmin just winked at him and drank, not minding the fake sobs his hyung was emitting.

Hansol chuckled at their silliness as he pulled away from his straw. "Are you guys soulmates?"

Seokmin choked on his shake while Soonyoung's gasp got louder.

"WE ARE NOT!" they yelled simultaneously, earning a few glances from the customers inside and Seungkwan apologized for their loudness.

"I like said a million times that I'm single!"

"Like, eww! I can't imagine a life with this idiot." Soonyoung pointed his thumb over Seokmin and Seokmin gasped this time.

"You can't? I can!"

"Dude, I have a soulmate."

"You didn't have to remind me that, you m—"

"We're in public." Seokmin pouted to the reminder and continued slurping on his stolen shake. Soonyoung chuckled to himself as he ruffled the younger's hair to which Seokmin whined at.

"So you two aren't soulmates?" Hansol asked, raising a confused eyebrow and Soonyoung nodded.

"Even if this guy is my best friend, I still can't imagine him as my soulmate. Besides, I found mine already."

"Really? Who's she?"

"Seriously? Your soulmate is a boy and you think mine is a girl?"

"Well, a boy having a girl as a soulmate is common, right?"

"Can't blame you with that." Soonyoung leaned on his elbows as he turned to look at the interior of the cafe, searching for a familiar face in the small crowd.

He lit up when he saw Jihoon's face emerging from a door and pointed at him immediately.

"That's him."