When He Had A Nightmare

(Requested by Bangtan_sonyeonDICK. I had a bit of difficulty writing this one and I think I went a bit overboard with this one, oops haha. Let know if I did so I can reduce it just a bit and I apologize if he's a bit OOC, thanks and enjoy the scenario! :D)

Todoroki's POV

"What?"

I got up from the ground and I found myself in the Todoroki Residence, my own home. 

What am I doing here? I don't remember coming back here, I thought I was back in-

My thoughts were put into a halt when I heard something from the kitchen. I tilted my head with confusion and decided to check it out myself.

I walked in a normal pace bare footed and I also realized that I'm wearing my casual clothes.

Once arrived at my destination, I saw a female figure that looked so familiar and when she turned around, it was my girlfriend, (Y/N).

'Weird, what is she doing here?', I thought to myself but since I found her here I might as well ask.

But something is different about her. 

My eyes widened when I saw a big burnt mark on her left forearm and it looked really bad. 

Then her expression wasn't very positive, she looked like she's mixed with fear and anger.

"(Y/N)?", I called her out, "What happen to you-"

"Don't come any closer!!"

I stopped after hearing that but the way she told me just now was out of anger which left me confused.

"What do you mean?", I asked straight out but with a touch of calmness, "Why is your forearm burnt, my love?".

I tried to approach her once more but she backed away and said, "I said don't come any closer!!".

"What? I don't understand", I replied, "You're not even answering my question, why is your forearm burnt and who did it-"

"You did!!"

My heart stopped after hearing those two words that I never expected to hear from my very own girlfriend - who is so kind, gentle, strong and beautiful - but now who is very enraged like my fire quirk

"I did this? That's-"

"Yes, you!! You gave me this burnt mark and I hate you!"

Hate me? The one who I truly love the most in my entire life hates me?

My world stopped spinning and its like the two of us are the only people right now when thick air entered.

"What's the meaning of this?", I said and gulped from this tension, "There's no way I can hurt you-"

"Well, it's your fault anyways so its too late!!", she exclaimed and started walking towards me, "And...I don't think I can be with you much longer".

What?

My eyes slightly widened again for the second time and this time, I backed away a few steps.

"Huh, you mean..."

My words stopped there and the next I knew, she walked past me and said these painful words.

"I don't love you anymore, Todoroki"

My heart ached after hearing that and out of instinct, I grabbed her arm.