Confessions

This was awkward, to say the least. After waking up in the alphas arms, Jimin was quick to scramble out of his hold and scoot away from him, ready to have a proper conversation.

So here they were, not sitting that far from each other, but it felt like they were miles apart. Yoongi's eyes were filled with regret and guilt, and Jimin couldn't take it any longer.

"You fucked up Yoongi." He said, without a hint of uncertainty.

"I know i did," the alpha breathed, "just let me explain to you Jimin, i had my reasons." He pleaded, and at the small nod he got in response, he continued.

"First of all, I just wanted to say i'm so fucking sorry. I'm sorry for not taking you into consideration and letting my anger get in the way of my actions. I'm sorry for scaring you. And lastly, and most importantly, i'm sorry for using that alpha command, that was so fucking out of order," Yoongi looked close to tears, the way his alpha was beating himself up made his heart so much, but he was going to stay strong and see this through.

"You know i'm not that type of alpha, and to ever think that i made you s-scared or frightened of me in anyway makes me hate myself." Jimin was really resisting the urge to not climb into the alphas lap, and pepper kisses all over his face as a way of reassurance. In all honestly, Yoongi's reaction was different to what he was expecting. He wasn't expecting the alpha to look so sad, so regretful, and to almost plead for forgiveness.

"I understand that Yoongi, i do." The alpha glanced up at Jimins soft spoken voice, eyes glazed over with a hint of hope there, only to sigh and look back down when Jimin avoided his gaze. "But its so d-demeaning and-" He paused, he was tearing up and he didn't want to cry in front of Yoongi, but here he was. "-and upsetting to lose control of your body like that, I-" He hiccuped. " I hated it so much Yoonie."

And he collapsed into the alphas arms, sobbing away as Yoongi told him quiet reassurances and loving words. Jimin felt so weak, he couldn't even go a whole conversation without breaking down, he was so reliant on the alphas touch, and could do nothing more than let it calm him. After a while, Yoongi took his smaller hand in his, and gazed down into his eyes.

"Jimin, I never wanted this to happen, and i never intend for it to happen again." A small smile graced his lips, but his eyes were staring deep into Jimins soul, the omega almost shying away at the stare.

"And it won't happen ever again, i promise sunshine. I never want to hurt you again, you mean the entire world to me, and it pains me to see you cry, because i-" Wait. Was Yoongi crying?

"-I love you so much, and it breaks me to know i've caused this."

Love. Yoongi said he Loves Jimin. And here Jimin was, wondering if Yoongi even liked him back, but the alpha confirmed it. He loved the omega, and Jimin couldn't be any happier with what he had just heard. All previous arguments were forgotten and forgiven, Jimins mind was completely occupied with those three words muttered by the alpha.

"Yoonie," his bottom lip wobbled as he tried not to cry, "I love you too." And Yoongi looked, surprised? Was he not expecting his love to be returned, did he think Jimin was still angry at him? But as quick as the surprised look came, it was gone again, and all Jimin could feel were soft, delicate lips a top of his own.

A grounding hand was kept on his waist, as the alphas other hand rested so gently upon his cheek, just grazing it, almost as if he was afraid to hurt Jimin. But Jimin didn't want these brief touches, he wanted to feel more of Yoongi, so he hoisted himself up and into the alphas lap, deepening the kiss until they ran out of breath, and pulled apart gazing at each other with stars in their eyes.

"You love me, you actually love me?" Yoongi sounded so unsure of himself, questioning whether Jimin loved him when the omega was sitting directly in his lap, having just kissed him.

The youngest just chuckled, and reached up to peck his lips. "I", a peck, "love",another peck,"you", and finally their lips were working together again, and Jimin was finally happy again, with his alpha back in his arms. He knew this would be the start of a new chapter for them, with Jimins love returned, he couldn't wait for the future to come.

This was so cute :((