Chapter 44

New Chapter!

Uploaded! :) 

Man....on Monday I start College.....I’m not excited...no..I’m scared. Yes scared for starting college :P I know...but I am >.<

Annywayy.....hope you enjoy this chapter!

PLEASE READ NOTE AT END OF PAGE! :D....Love ya!

ENJOYY!!

*******************************

CHAPTER 44

I normally don’t like to cry in front of people, let alone let them comfort me...the only exception is Seth...

And defiantly wouldn’t dream of this boy, this boy who’s my neighbour, that’s annoying, arrogant, cocky and gets on my nerves constantly do what I would only let my twin do.....

And the weirdest thing?...I haven’t pulled away!

Yes I struggled slightly at first against him, tried to push him away...but he stayed there, arms gently but firmly holding me in place.

Why? Is the first question that popped into my head. Why is he doing this?

But then it quickly disappeared...and I find myself relaxing and going with it...letting him comfort me.

As I feel my shoulders shake from each sob that escapes my lips...I just can’t help but see the image of Seth and April flashing through my mind....and also mixed with small but meaningful flashes of the past with my father’s smiling face.

I’ve lost him, and if I can help it....I won’t let someone else I love go.

April has got to go through me to get to my twin.

Sniffing, I pull away, pushing Noah’s arms from me...stepping backwards and shaking my head, in away yo silently say to myself that I shouldn’t have let that happened...

“Lex...”

Sniffing again, I raise my head looking up into his dark brown eyes that now show worry and concern

Without saying a word, he continues to stare down at me...our eyes locked and I can feel an escaped tear rolling down my cheek..

Making an surprisingly move....Noah raises his hand slowly, moving towards my face...and I feel him gently wipe away that tear, still not losing his eye contact.

I feel a jump in my stomach, a weird, funny feeling that I don’t know what to make of it...but I do know, it’s got something to do with the gesture Noah just did....

Blinking...I come back to my senses...and a frown appears upon my face...

What am I doing? What is he doing?

Breaking my gaze with him I step back, frowning and causing his contact with my cheek to drop, his hand falling back to his side...

Shaking my head, I keep my gaze on the ground as I turn my body away from him...

“Lexi...wait-“

“No...just...just..leave....” I cut him off...not really finishing my sentence with the ‘leave me alone part’ as I find my voice fades away...and I turn fully away from him..taking steps towards the direction of the doors...