Chapter: 50

Nika pov

It's been a week since Tay came and L'a been hella overprotective. Like he don't even let me go outside alone, much less go to the store. If I'm going to his house, someone has to drive me and all this because of that dumb nigga Tay. At least I get to spend more time with L'a even though he works most of the time when he's with me. Sometimes he leaves me with Mak because he got some shit to handle like today but it scares me. I've been having more and more of those dreams and idk what to do. I don't wanna tell L'a because I know he's not gonna take it seriously, I can't lose him man, I just can't. My life would be over if I did, I been sending him paragraphs just explaining how much I love him and how much he means to me. I'm just so scared that my dream might come true...
Mak peaked his head through my door and just looked at me. I still haven't told him me and L'a is moving in together because I know he not gone like that.

"You good sis?"

He asked coming and sitting on my bed. I nodded my head.

"Yea I'm straight."

He stared at me.

"Girl if you don't start talking."

I laughed, I knew Mak wasn't gone buy that.

"Well ummmm I plan on moving in with L'a in some months."

I said looking at him.

"No!"

He said getting up about to walk out my room. Y'all see this nigga man?

"Omg Mak! Whyyyyyy?"

He looked back at me.

"Because since you been with L'a you completely forgot about me. Now if yo ass move out you not gone remember I fucking exist at all."

Aww Maki doesn't want me to forget about him.

"Maki I'm not gone forget about you at all man. You my best friend and I love you bitch."

"You already did nigga."

"I did not!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

I rolled my eyes. Mak annoying asf.

"But I wanna live with my boyfriend!"

He crossed his arms and frowned.

"Fine! Do what you want."

He said leaving my room. This nigga a bigger baby than L'a.

"MAKKKKK!"

I called out to him.

"NO FUCK YOU!"

He yelled back from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Ken came into my room making me roll my eyes.

"Bitch you gone talk to me rather you like it or not. Tf you think this is?"