THIRTEEN

They reached the docks by the Isle at midnight

They reached the docks by the Isle at midnight. CJ hid her boat behind an old building. It was abandoned and many thought it was haunted.

"Gosh I still can't believe we're here." Freddie said.

"It feels different." Zevon agreed. "I don't think they want us here."

"Of course they don't." CJ said. "We betrayed them. That's what they think. They think we're all good and went soft. What did they want us to do? Get locked up because we tried to be evil in a place that has no tolerance for it?"

"CJ I think you're speaking from the heart here." Freddie said. "And as a heads up we're avoiding my dad's shop. I don't feel like seeing him or my sister right now."

"Well we'll avoid my dad's shop too." CJ said. "And Ursula's. I don't feel like seeing any of them either."

"So we'll avoid all the places we could see our siblings and parent?" Zevon said. "We're clear on that."

"Yup." CJ said. "Now let's get going before my brother actually does see us. We're treading on Uma's territory right now."

"Oh yes ye are." Harry said. CJ's eyes widened slightly, taking a step back.

"I can't believe you'd try to avoid me CJ." Harry said. "After all I've done for you."

"You haven't done anything for me." CJ said, crossing her arms over her chest. "That was Harriet."

Harry's lips pursed into a thin line.

"What are ye doing here CJ?" Harry asked.

"How'd you know I'd be here?" CJ retorted.

"I assumed you'd show up sooner or later." Harry said. "But I guess it's sooner than."

"How'd you know I was coming here?" CJ said, gripping onto her sword.

"There's no need for hostility Calista Jane." Harry said as CJ winced at the name.

"I told you I don't go by that." CJ said, through gritted teeth.

"Too bad." Harry said. "Boo hop. I don't care. Now put your sword away like a good girl CJ."

"I'm not a good girl." CJ said.

"Oh really?" Harry said. "What made you stay in Bore-Adon this time huh?"

"Adventure." CJ said. "People who actually cared about me."

"None of those princesses in BoreAdon care about you." Harry said. "If they knew what you did-."