MJ's period and of the Rouge Avengers

I was with Tony and Pepper, as they talked with the formerly Rouge Avengers, that have officially been pardoned, after Tony and I, with the help of MJ, got control over the Accords, and changed them a lot. when my phone started to wring with MJ's tune, making everyone look at me.

"What? It's a phone." I said and pulled it out of my pocket before stepping out into the hallway.

"Hey, babe." I said.

"I need tampons. I can't go because I'm out when I need one the most, and my mom's out of town. Also chocolate." She said. I blinked at that before I nodded.

"Alright. I'll go pick some up for you. Just make yourself comfortable, with your favorite hot tea, and heating pad, and I'll be over soon." I said as I walked back into the meeting. Pepper raised her eyebrow at me, so I reached over, and grabbed the extra pen.

"MJ needs tampons, and she can't leave her house. I'll text when I'm at her house. My room and lab, is off limits to THEM." I quickly wrote.

"Hm. Your the best."

"I should be saying that to you." I said as I grabbed my bag, and went to leave.

"Kid, don't forget these." Tony said and I heard the sound of my keys.

"Right, i need those." I said and caught them without turning around.

"Later, Tony. Pepper, don't kill your husband. I'll be back for family dinner in a couple days." I said.

"Bye, Peter." They both said and I started to walk out of the compound, still talking to MJ, before I got into my car, and she let me go.

"Where are we going, Peter?" KAREN asked.

"Closet store, to MJ's place. She's on her period." I said.

"Have you told her to make sure she's comfortable, with her hot tea and heating pad?"

"I did." I said and KAREN Seemed to hum at that, before she started to play my music, as I started to drive off. Thanks to KAREN showing me the shortest route, and practically no traffic, I got to the store in less than two hours, since the meeting was at the compound. Tony and I only ever go to the compound for the really big and dangerous projects, and so I can get some training in. We do our other projects in the smaller 'tower' he and Pepper built and lived in. Aunt May and I go over there for family dinners, where we are joined with Rhodes, Ned, MJ and Happy, some days. I quickly walked in and grabbed a basket, before I grabbed MJ's stuff, along with a few snacks, some more of her favorite tea before I headed over to the checkout. I sent a smile to the older lady that was checking me out.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes ma'am."

"How sweet of you. How long?"

"Going on two years, ma'am."

"Aw. She's lucky to have someone like you, to buy all this for her."

"I'm lucky to have her ma'am." I said before I paid.

"Have a good day, young man."

"You too, ma'am." I said as i grabbed the two bags, and left. I arrived at MJ's house, and put my copy of her house key in, before I let myself in. I went up to her room, where I saw her laying on her bed, with a cup of tea on her nightstand, the t.v. playing Criminal Minds.

"I've come bearing gifts and tampons." I said.

"Oh thank god. How's it going with the Rogue's?" MJ asked as she sat up, grabbing the bags from me.

"Okay. I made sure to leave Pepper a note, saying my room and lab would be off limits to them." I said as she went to the bathroom, so I pulled out my phone and texted Pepper, I was at MJ's, before putting my phone on her nightstand. After about five minutes, MJ walked in, and I pulled my hoodie off, and gave it to her. I saw her lips twitch into a smile, before she pulled it on. A moment later, i was carefully rubbing my thumbs in the small of her back, making her relax more into her bed, as we watched Criminal Minds.