Chapter Fifteen.

CAIN STARES AT CHIP AS HE READ HIS BOOK QUIETLY, Cain has been acting weird lately ever since the incident. Chip looked up at Cain from his book, Cain looks away and he continued grading his papers. Ramona was watching Good Times and she laid across Cain's lap. Cain looks back at Chip. This time when Chip looks up, he made eye contact with him and Chip sits his book down with a sigh. "What is it Cain?" Chip questioned, Ramona looks at the two because she had no idea what's going on. "Is it a couple of nights ago? We weren't expecting to start doing things.. One moment we weren't the next we were ya know?" Chip shrugged and Cain nodded, he looks down at Ramona who was chuckling. "You're still a baby to me and I knew you slept around but I never expected to hear  you." Cain stated, he felt a gag come but he swallowed it quickly and Chip laughs because his brother was such a Dad that it made him laugh but he felt safe and secure because not even his own father cared for him that much.

"I understand but I'm not a little kid and you know that." Chip giggled and Cain reached out then ruffles his brother's hair. "Yeah but I practically raised and took care of you and it's just weird." Cain says and Ramona listened to their cute bromance and she wished that Fatima and Louis got along with Ramona all the time but they all had different personalities so they sometimes didn't get along as often. Chip looks at Cain and Ramona. "I got a new hobby." Chip grinned, he gets up and he walks into his room then he comes out with a purple sweater that looked half finished. "Ta-da, I started knitting." He beamed and he sits back down, he looks at Cain as he held up the purple sweater. "It's for J-Baby, her favorite color is purple." Chip smiled and Ramona looks at the sweater that was neatly knitted."Oshun showed me how." Chip added and Cain looks at the sweater. "You're doing amazing." Cain grinned, he smiled. "I'm taking request, what you guys want?" Chip asked and Ramona raised up, she smiles. "I want a really nice turtleneck sweater, preferably white or gray." Ramona says and Cain chuckles then he adjusted himself in the couch, he really loves how Chip is finding something to do because it was hard getting a job because of Vietnam. "I want a nice blue scarf." Can tells his little brother, Chip clicked his tongue then he hops up. "That means I gotta go to the fabric store to get some more yarn, I need measurements from you Ramona and I need to borrow your car Cain."

Cain takes his keys out of his pocket, he gives them to Chip and Ramona gets up. "Ooh, can I go?" Ramona questioned Chip, he nodded as he puts on his jacket. "Of course." He grinned and Ramona looks at Cain. "I'm gonna stay, you guys can have brother and sister time." Cain chuckled and Ramona kisses Cain on his cheek, she runs into the room then puts on her clothes. Ramona comes back out. "We will be back, love you!" Ramona yelled and she shuts the door behind her.

Chip and Ramona go to the nearest fabric store they walked around together. Ramona walked around with a small smile on her face. Chip picks up some white yarn and he looks around."So you and Oshun, how are things?" Ramona questioned and Chip shrugged. "I really like her, we have a lot in common and she's really smart. Her parents don't like me because I'm not a Muslim man and I don't have the best relationship with God but you wouldn't blame me.. When I was in Vietnam, it felt like he didn't even exist because he wouldn't let all of that happened there. All those innocent people..." he trailed off and he shakes his head to get back with reality. "They found about us.. You know.. And they said I couldn't see her but we still see each other. She wants me to convert but I don't know, I did a lot of research and I even visited a Mosque the other day, it's gonna be a lot if I do convert." Chip explained and Ramona rubs his back as she frowned. "I understand. If you really like her then maybe you should but if you think it's not right for you then maybe you should not be with her."