Nocturnal- Soulmates

Subaru visits Nocturnal every now and then. They grew closer which gives the third older brother a suspicion knowing that Subaru would always stay in his room most of the time or at his rose garden. One night Ayato walked passed Nocturnal's room and heard moans as well as groans. He walked towards the room and grabbed the door knob and thinking of scaring them.

"AH HAH!" He shouted slamming the door opened causing Subaru to fall off the bed and face planting on the floor as Nocturnal looked at Subaru with worry.

Ayato's eyes widen and jaws drop when he see Nocturnal and Subaru naked. Half of the cover was covering Subaru's waist and the other half was covering Nocturnal.

"Ore-Sama doesn't need to see that." Ayato said with disgust as he looked away shivering.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Subaru shouted standing up and covering his waist with Nocturnal's blanket while standing in front of Nocturnal covering her even though Nocturnal doesn't care.

"Ore-sama, grew suspicious of you visiting N.N. only to see this!" He pointed at them, but still looking away.

Subaru rolled his eyes and looked behind him seeing Nocturnal looking out the window.

"Leave now." Subaru demanded and Ayato shook his head.

"Not leaving until ore-sama knows what's going on between you two. Are you two dating?" Ayato asked looking at Subaru who blushed.

"Wh-What?! No! Me and her aren't dating, we're just...just...um." Subaru stuttered, but Nocturnal answered.

"Friends with benefits."

"Yeah! Wait what?" Subaru looked at Nocturnal who shrugged her shoulders and got off the bed putting her clothes back on.

"Do you need anything, your majesty?" She asked Ayato who looked at her and his eyes widen seeing a pair glowing emerald eyes looking back at him.

"Wh-Why is your eyes glowing?" He asked her and her eyes widen before looking away making Subaru look at her seeing her eyes are actually glowing.

"Yeah, your eyes are glowing. Why is it glowing?" Subaru asked with concern thinking he did something bad, but Nocturnal shook her head and looked at both of them.

"I-It's nothing." She said and they looked at each other before looking at Nocturnal.

"Ore-sama likes your eyes." Ayato said blushing.

"Thanks." She said smiling for the first time.

"Will you tell us why your eyes are glowing like emerald glowing under the moonlight?" Subaru asked her and she sighed deeply.

"It's means I found my soulmate or soulmates." She explained and their eyes widen in shock.

"What are soulmates?" Ayato asked her and she began explaining.

"Soulmates are your other half. There's different kind of ways to show that your soulmate and it is mostly the woman to show it. One their eyes will glow bright and the other half will notice it. Then there are other things that I must not explain." She said and Subaru took that time to put his clothes on.

"Cool, I'm making love to my soulmate and not doing it randomly." Subaru smiled and Nocturnal did the same.

"Is Nocturnal your actual name?" Ayato asked and she shook her head no.

"Will you tell Ore-sama and Albino bitch your real name?" Ayato asked again earning a glare from Subaru.

"HEY!" He shouted making Nocturnal laugh.

"Sadly, I have to keep my identity close when I'm working." She sighed and they nodded understandingly.

"Well, we have to tell everyone that we found our soulmate! And apparently I have to share." Subaru groaned at the last part and she kissed him which he smiled.

"Heeey! What about ore-sama??" Ayato whined and Nocturnal walked up to him and kissed him as Ayato wrapped his arms around her waist and Subaru walked behind her and beggining to kiss her shoulder.

The door opened makes the three jump and look to see Yui. She looked at Subaru and Ayato in confusion until her eyes stopped at Nocturnal. Nocturnal saw a shock face on Yui's face and soon turned into jealousy.

"May I help you?" Nocturnal asked her.

"Yeah, you need to leave." Yui harshly said to her making the two brothers growl at Yui who flinch back.

"Don't you dare order our soulmate like that!" Subaru shouted at her.

"Ore-sama doesn't like your manner!" He shouted at Yui as Yui look like she will be in tears.

"B-But I thought you love me." Yui stutter and Ayato laugh before looking at Yui.

"Ore-sama only likes your blood and that's all. No strings attach, but Ore-sama's soulmate will always have a string attach to Ore-sama's heart." Ayato smiled looking at Nocturnal who smiled back and Subaru scoffed.

"Cheesy much?" Subaru raised an eyebrow warning a growl from Ayato.

"Boys, calm down."  Nocturnal said softly and they both nodded smiling at her.

Nocturnal soon faced Yui and lifted her up the ground with dark souls that wrapped around her neck. She began gasping for air as she struggled to breath. Nocturnal's eyes glow from emerald green to red while Yui's eyes turned from red to green.

"My queen, that's enough." Subaru whispered kissing her neck on the soft spot making her drop Yui quickly as she moaned from Subaru's kiss.

Subaru wrapped his arms around her waist while kissing her neck. Yui gasped for air and looked up to see Ayato kiss Nocturnal as she felt her heart aching in pain. Ayato pulled away smirking at her before facing Yui with an angry face.

"Get out of here mortal." He said angrily and pushed Yui out the room making her stumble back.

Ayato slams the door shut and locked it. Yui stood up and ran with tears in her eyes only to bump into a wall. She fell down and looked up to see Shuu looking down at her with an emotionless face.

"What happened to you?" Shuu asked her.

"A-Ayato." She whimpered as Shuu stood there looking at her.

"He and..Subaru are k-kissing Nocturnal." She sobbed and Shuu's eyes widen as he stomped away from Yui and kicked the door opened on Nocturnal's room only to see that they are kissing her.

"What the hell is going on- why are your eyes glowing?" He asked and her eyes widen while the other two's eyes widen looking at each other.

"Another one?" Subaru asked and Shuu looked at them weirdly.

"Damn, my queen is getting the eldest brother." Ayato smirked and Shuu rolled his eyes.

"She's our soulmate. When you see your soulmate's eyes glow then she's your soulmate as well." Subaru explained and Shuu looked at Nocturnal who smiled at him.

"Sorry, I broke your door down." He said looked at the door his standing at making Nocturnal giggle.

"No worries. I'll fix it, but I would like to get to know you three a lot better." She smiled looking at her soulmates.

"But didn't we do that before?" Subaru looked at her smirking as she rolled her eyes at him.

"What do you mean?" Shuu asked confused.

"They had sex." Ayato said bluntly and shuddered from the memory.

"I came in here not too long ago to see it." Shuu chuckled and Ayato glared at him.

"Hey, that's for being nosy." He teased and Nocturnal chuckled.

"Let's talk and get to know each other then." Subaru said and they all nodded.