💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 26 💙

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

💙Colton Primrose's P.O.V.💙

Damn, how could I let it fucking slip out I wasn't ready to tell her and she wasn't ready to hear it. I could instantly tell when her body went stiff and her breathing hitched. I can't help but feel like such an asshole.

This relationship between us was finally taking off in a good direction but my ass just ruined any hopes of that to continue.

"Zara I..." I start but the door busts open once more gaining all of our attention as my ex Star comes in basically wearing nothing.

"Colton baby I have been looking everywhere for you. Seeing your muscles go to work in that fight really did things to me love and I need you to take care of them." She purrs like a fucking stray cat.

"Too bad he has plans now fuck off." Zara sassily says turning me on dramatically. Damn this girl is hot in every mood. Feisty by far is my favorite.

"I don't know who the fuck you are talking to because grimy scum like you don't speak to girls like me." Star is really fucking pushing me.

"Star get the fuck out of the way and don't you ever talk to whats mine like that again or I will fucking forget about my rule of never laying a hand on a girl," I say practically spitting in her face as I grab Zara's hand and pull her out of the room leaving Nina and Marcus on their own.

Walking out to the car I open the passenger side door for Zara and walk around to my side once she gets in.

The drive to my new apartment wasn't far. Only about a couple of minutes until we were inside cuddling on the bed in silence.

"Do you really love me?" She asks quietly making me look down at the beautiful girl in my arms.

"Yes," Is all I say as the room goes quiet for another long period of time. But once I feel her body start to move under me my heart races as I begin to panic.

She's trying to leave. No, I can't let her leave the thoughts repeat in my head over and over again until she stops moving when her body faces mine and she places a hand on my chest gazing into my eyes.

"I'm sorry I can't say it back just yet but I don't want to lie to you. Just know I'm very close to loving you." She says kissing the corner of my mouth as my heart beat slows down. That is until she gains confidence and pushes me down so I'm laying on my back only for her to climb on and straddle me pushing her lips back onto mine.

"You look so incredibly beautiful and sexy right now," I say looking at my beautiful Princess in just her bra and panties as she gets a bit bold and rocks her hips making my hands stop them in lightning speed.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, trust me you haven't seen the monster come out yet and you really don't want him to."

"Oh but I really do," She whispers in my ear making me lose control and flip her over making her squeal out in surprise as the beast unravishes his love.

💙 💙 💙

"AAAHHHH" Zara yells cuddling into my chest once the face pops up onto the tv making me laugh and turn it off since she has clearly had enough.

"You truly are a monster, how could you watch this and laugh?" She asks as I scroll through OnDemands Disney movies.

"Yahhhh your the best boyfriend ever!" She once again yells out as her arms hug me tighter as her favorite movie ever begins to play.