chapter 15

WARNING - THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME SCENES THAT MIGHT MAKE READERS UNCOMFORTABLE

I felt my eyes filling up with fresh, hot tears. I couldn't believe this.

"Babe," Asher said, getting up quickly and putting his pants back on, "it's not what it looks like!"

He was totally drunk. He was seriously doing it in my older brothers bed with Ally Nunez. The biggest thot at our school.

"It looks like you were about to do it with her," I said, tears rolling down my face, "what the fuck Asher, I thought you loved me!"

"I do come here babe," he said walking towards me.

"No," I shoved him away, "we're over!"

He grabbed my wrist as I tried to walk away.

Ally was completely passed out drunk in the bed. Thanks for the help, sis.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled.

"No, I said come here," he forcefully yanked me towards him.

He grabbed Wyatt's sweatshirt and pulled it off of me.

At this moment I regretted my choice of clothing. I felt exposed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said, trying to get away.

"Making it up to you," he smirked.

He pulled me into him and started forcefully kissing me. He grabbed my ass and I lost it.

I kneed him in the balls and screamed bloody murder.

"Hey!" he yelled.

I tried to run away but he grabbed my wrist. He yanked me closer to him and slammed me on the bed.

He took his pants off again, and started making out with me.

When I didn't kiss back he started sucking on my neck. When he realized I wasn't having it, he yanked my hair. I cried in pain as I tried to push him off of me.

"Come here, bitch," he said.

"Asher, you reek of alcohol," I said.

I slapped him in the face and tried to get up. He pulled me back towards him and rolled on top of me.

I screamed bloody murder hoping someone would hear me.

Asher put his hand over my mouth. I'm screwed.

Before anything happened the door bursted open.

"What the fuck! Get off my sister!" Josh came running over to the bed and yanked him off of me.

He punched him in the face repeatedly.

"Come on Em," Josh's girlfriend Brooke lead me out of the room.

She lead me to my room and sat next to me on my bed. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Shhh, stop crying, you're okay," she whispered, "it's okay now."

I wiped the tears off my face and tried to calm myself.

Just then Brady barged in, slamming the door open. "What did he do, did he touch you?!" he yelled.

The tears started to pour again and I couldn't seem to control myself. They wouldn't stop.

"Brady just give us a sec," Brooke said.

"No, she's my sister," he said, being his stubborn self.

"Look, I think she needs a talk girl to girl," Brooke said.

Brady took a look at me and then walked over, wrapping his arms around me. "I love you, Em," he whispered. He walked out leaving me and Brooke alone.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I shrugged not feeling like answering.

"Did he you know..." she started.

"He almost did," I sniffed, wiping tears from my face.

"Okay," she said hugging me, "you're okay."

I took a deep breath thinking of what just happened. My boyfriend just tried to rape me. Shit.

What a fun holiday party.

"Do you need anything?" Brooke asked.

"I just want to be alone right now," I said.

"Okay," she said standing up, "if you ever need anything you have my number, okay?"

"Thanks Brooke," I said as she walked out.

She shut the door and I layed down and closed my eyes.

I focused on the noise through the wall in Wyatt's room, which was next to mine.

"You fucking touched my sister?!" I heard. Definitely Blake.

"I'm gonna kill you, fucking asshole!" That was Wyatt.

"Stand up, bastard!" Hayden.

Well, sounds like Asher's getting what he deserves. Pray for his face.

I slowly started to drift off to sleep, wondering what was happening on the other side of my door.

I fell asleep thinking about the ridiculous crap I would have to deal with the next day.

A/N - Hey guys, I know this chapter is super short and kinda sucks and I'm sorry. I broke my arm so it's been hard for me to type. Sorry it took so long and is so short, I really wanted to release something for you guys. Next couple of chapters are going to be good and filled with drama. Love everyone! :)