Ch 17: Sashay away.

A/N: Does anyone watch Rupauls drag race. BECAUSE I LIVE FOR NAOMI SMALLS.

•••

•••

The morning coffee brews scent filled her senses as she took in a deep breath. She stood on the balcony basking in the morning air. Her bare feet cool against the mornings touch. The sky was as blue with few fluffy white clouds. Birds singing their early morning song.

She wore nothing but Jennie's white oversized dress shirt. Her arms resting on the balcony railing as she took in the view.

Jennie appears with two cups a coffee in hand, presenting one to her.

"Good morning to you, beautiful." Jennie kisses her shoulder.

"A very good morning." Jisoo searches for her lips. Sealing it with a small kiss.

Jennie wraps her arms around her waist, pressing against her back as she rests her chin on her shoulder. Sighing contenly she presses a kiss to Jisoo's cheek.

The action makes a smile appear on Jisoo's heart shaped lips. "You make me so happy. Sometimes I have to remind myself that this isn't a dream." Jisoo says.

"Well if it is a dream, I hope to God I never wake up." Jennie smiles.

•••

Their little bubble of paradise didn't last very long. After breakfast they were thrown back into work. Well, Jennie was thrown into work.

Jennie has been highkey stressed all day. The younger had been running around in between getting her makeup and hair done. She was coordinating a few things on the side and all Jisoo could do was watch.

To be fair, she was a journalist, she had no idea what Jennie's job required and she surely would only make things worse if she tried to step in. But she will admit Jennie is amazing at her job. If she was in Jennie's shoes she'd be crying in the corner.

Kinda like when Pheobe fired Monica as her wedding planner and she ended up having a mental breakdown.

"No, you listen to me. We're going to do it my way...because your way is stupid!" Jennie shouts into the phone. "I need to put you on speaker." She sets her phone down on the dresser.

"No man will like that outfit." The female voice says through the phone.

"No self respecting woman dresses for a man." Jennie huffs putting her earrings on.

Jisoo has to cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Falling back onto the bed.

"You are quite rude Jennie Kim."

"Well I don't care about what you think about me, I don't care about what you think at all." Jennie says. "Goodbye." She hangs up the phone.

"Who was that?" Jisoo asks.