Brandon(3)

"Son where are you going, it's very late," my dad coughed leaning his head up.

"Papi, I'm going to see Nick. Please rest and save your energy. Don't tell madré, she will get very angry." I kissed his forehead and covered him back up on the couch. My dad recently got very ill. We don't know what it is but we can't go to any clinic either or else they will send him
back.
         Before my father met my mother he snuck pass the border and began doing construction and underground security. My mother was born in America with her family that already lived here.

Our house is very tiny. My little sister and brother sleep in our parents room and I have my own room, which isn't really a room, more like an old storage closet. As soon as you open the door my mattress is practically in the doorway.

And since my fathers ill he's been sleeping on the pull out sofa. He closed his eyes and I put on my sneakers and left making sure I closed the door very quietly.

As I rode my bike through the night I immediately became cautious of my surroundings. The usual bunch outside tonight, couple of thugs and dealers. I kept a revolver strapped to my shoulder while I travel at night just Incase I need to get to it quick. Nicholas lived on the better side of the neighborhood where all the houses are big and white with huge lawns that stretch out far before seeing the front door. I hopped off my bike hiding it in the usual spot behind the orange trees and made my way to the side of the house where the basement window was. It was already open. I slid my way through the window, but Nicholas was no where to be found so he must be in the bathroom. I took my gun and put it in my book sack. The shower is going he must be in there.

"Nick I'm here....You left the window open." I called out to him.

Nothing.

I laid down in his bed, it smelled just like him. Manly. He left his laptop open, I probably shouldn't but.....I put in the password.

"Bro....what are you doing?" He snatched the computer from me. I felt my face turn red. He had only a towel wrapped around his waist his hair up into a tiny bun on top of his head, water and steam dripping off of his body.

"O-h ummm you left your window open" I turned my head away.

"So you decided to snoop through my stuff" he closed the computer and sat it on the desk.

"I-I came by to say sorry and I thought maybe you wanted-" nick dropped his towel exposing himself. He was so big....even though he wasn't even hard. "—wanted to-uh have-"

"Stop looking at my dick and just spit it out. You already pissed me off today." He came closer and I felt my own length start to harden.

"I'm sorry....I thought we could smoke some weed" I sat up and pulled the sack on my lap to hide my erection.

"I have to stay clean for a couple days....entrance exams and drug tests." He got closer and I closed my eyes as the water dropped on my face he was hovering over me. I clutched the book sack tighter as my erection grew painfully harder.

"You look sick, I don't think you should be smoking right now anyways"

I opened my eyes and he had on some basketball shorts. He must've had to get them out of the drawer by the bed. I'm so stupid.

"Well I'll just go then," I stood up the book sack still infront of me.

"Stop acting weird Brandon, I'm not mad at you anymore. Just stay, your already here" he pulled the book sack away exposing my boner.

I tried to run to the bathroom but tripped over a pile of clothes. I brace myself for impact but I didn't fall. I was in his arms.

"Is this what's been bothering you? Was it because of me?" My child hood friend eyed my erection and I buried my face in his chest.

"N-n-no, let me go" I said hiding my face flushed with embarrassment.

"So you came over here like this then....you wanted me to take care of it" he whispered. My eyes widened as he palmed me through my joggers already stained with precum.

"I-it hurts..." was all I was able to mumble. He kept his hands around my waist as he guided me toward the bed. He sat down on the bed and pulled me between his legs so that my back was against his chest.

"I'll just help you then. Think of it as a favor" he kissed my neck.

"Take off your pants" he commanded and I did so eagerly and I felt him smile into the crook of my neck.

His hands went under my shirt playing with my nipples and I bit my lip. This was making it worst. His hands were so cold and rough. One hand gently massaged my nipple while the other hand found its way inside my underwear. He pulled my cock out exposing it to the cold hair and began pumping. I hummed as I threw my head back against his shoulder while he jerked me off. Nick licked and sucked on my neck, he sucked so hard it actually started to sting.

"N-n-nick" I moaned, my voice surprised me. It sounded so weird .

"Hmmm" he said against my neck and as he stoked me. And all of a sudden he started licking and sucking on this one spot and I found my eyes closing and my cock getting harder.

"Suck harder ...." I breathed reaching my arm back to pull him closer to my neck.

He started going faster as more precum started to lubricate my cock and I went into a frenzy of moans and convulsions. I grabbed his wrist.

"I-I'm gonna...uhhhh...mmm" he covered my mouth and stroked me even faster his grip tightened.

"I want you to cum for me B" he whispered sucking on my neck. Almost instantaneously I felt myself releasing all over his hand, my stomach, the bed. It was everywhere.

"Fuck." I panted as he kept stroking me, riding out my orgasm. I came so much, it's been a while since I last jerked off. But I've never had someone do it for me.

"Fuck." He said bringing his hand to his mouth licking his fingers.

"Dude that's gross" I got up and he pulled me back down so now we were spooning.

"Taste good to me" he smiled, kissing the back of my neck.

Everything went silent for a moment.

"Was it really a joke?" He asked quietly.

"What?" I knew exactly what he was talking about. He turned me around so that I was facing him. I tried to turn my head the other way but was cut off by him kissing my lips so sweetly. I felt like I had melted right there in his arms.