Chapter 3 - Unforgettable

Draco's POV

I stretched out and opened my eyes. I smiled and looked at the girl sleeping beside me. Her face buried into the pillow. The cover just covered her butt. Her soft moans still repeated in my head.

Angel. What is her name? I should ask her as soon as she wakes up.

I pulled the cover away and got up. The corner of my lips curled up in a smile as I saw blood on the sheet.

I ran my hand through my hair and grabbed my phone.

Shit!

There were a lot of missing calls from my father and David. I left the bedroom as I called my father.

"Where the hell are you, Draco?" My father snapped.

"Dad, my phone was on silent." I informed.

"Immediately, come to the company." He demanded.

"Dad, I can not..."

"Draco! I told you to come to the company. I will not repeat myself." He snapped and hung up.

I breathed deeply and ran my hand through my hair. Then I grabbed my shirt and jeans.

After putting on my clothes, I wrote a note and placed it on the pillow. There were flowers in the vase on the table. I took one of them and placed a red rose beside the note. I placed a soft kiss on her back, stroking her hair gently. Then I grabbed David and my tuxedos and left.

I knocked on the door and walked in. David was here too. My father looked angry.

"What happened? Is the problem serious in the shipyard?" I asked.

"If you picked up the phone, you could know it." My father snapped.

"Dad, my phone was on silent. I didn't hear." I frowned and collapsed into the armchair.

" I frowned and collapsed into the armchair

"I know very well why you didn't hear it." My father said mockingly. "This time it was brunette or blonde?" He shook his head in disapproval. I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

"You will end up knocking up some woman." David commented and gave me a sarcastic smirk. I gave David a warning look and pointed to my father.

"If I hear this kind of scandal..."

"No, Dad." I interrupted him, annoyed. "I am careful. Don't worry." I added.

Suddenly, I remembered about last night.