Chapter 4 - Stormy eyes

Draco's POV

I was running while thinking about my angel. I couldn't get her out of my mind. Her beautiful hazel eyes engraved in my mind. I should leave my number. Fuck! Why didn't I?! And I didn't even know her name.

After running for a while, I went back to the mansion.

"Draco?" My mother called me as I was going upstairs.

I stopped and turned around. I gave her a smile and said. "Mom, you never confuse me with David."

Everyone confused me with David or vice versa, excluding my mother. Even my father confused us. I always took advantage of it in childhood. David often got into trouble because of it. He was a mature child, but I was opposite of him; I was a real troublemaker.

She smiled as she approached me and stroked my cheek affectionately

"Your gaze is different, my boy. I see the storm in your eyes. Sometimes, this storm drowns you in itself." She said softly.

"Mom, I love you." I confessed and hugged her.

"What happened? Why are you sad? Did your father tell you anything?" She asked, concerned as she pulled back.

"As always. He gave me a lecture yesterday. Nothing new." I replied and shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh, my boy. When will the storm in your eyes calm down?" She gave me a tender smile. I smiled at her back.

Once I took a shower, I got ready and went to the company.

After the meeting, I went to my office. I leaned my head back against the seat, closing my eyes.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and entwined my hands on the desk.

"Come in."

The door opened, and David walked in.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you free this Saturday?" David asked as he sat down in the armchair next to my desk.

"I don't know. Why?" I asked, intrigued.

"Then we are having dinner together. Mira will join us too." He said.

"Umm...I just remembered. I have plans with Milan." I lied.

He frowned. "Why are you distant towards Mira? She is a good girl. Why don't you like her?" He asked, giving me questioning eyes.

I let out a sigh. It would be easy if I didn't like her.

"I didn't say it. And it doesn't matter if we are close or not." I mumbled, averting my gaze.

"Come on, Draco. You are closer with Milan's fiancée, Maria than Mira." He commented mockingly.

Because I don't want to get Maria into my bed. I confessed with my inner voice.