7- Opportunity ☄️

Midoriya POV:

"We're dating!" I exclaim.
"Woah!!! Called it!" Ochaco exclaims happily. "You two are so cute together, ribbit." Tsuyu smiles.
"Thank you both for being accepting." Todo-Shoto bows.
"You don't have to do that Todoroki!" Ochaco laughs. "Really?" He gets up. We all laugh, he's so oblivious..its cute. "Anyways, To...Shoto and I need a date spot. Any suggestions?" I ask. "Hmm, I dunno..what about you Tsuyu?"
"I'm not sure either, ribbit. It's already a bit late for Todoroki-kun, right? You guys go rest, we'll think of something, ribbit." Tsuyu responds. I smile and nod, "Thanks in advance"
Shoto and I stand up and wave. "Goodnight!"

Free Period

Since its free period I go over to our dorm room to pick up a few things. As I reach the room I notice a letter, assigned to me. I open it up and read it

"Hello Izuku. I know your secret, you're dating Todoroki aren't you? Dating isn't against the rules or anything, but I won't allow it. I've had a crush on you for forever and you never shared the same feelings. I still like you Izuku! I'm going to do my best to ruin your relationship with Todoroki. He doesn't deserve you, you're one of a kind, a beautiful human being. You're wasting your time with him.
Signed, Anonymous"

Who is this person? I'm a little worried..
I send a text to the group chat

SpaceMight: Hey guys! By any chance, did you tell anyone about Shoto and I's relationship?
*UwU: No, is there something wrong?
Froppy: I haven't told anyone Izuku-chan, are you alright?
SpaceMight: Oh it's nothing! I just wanted to go through this slowly haha!
Froppy: Alright then. Bye Izuku-chan
UwU: Cya!

So if they didn't tell..who did? I know Shoto didn't since he doesn't even talk to our classmates..Geez..This is all too much to handle
What if it's a stalker?!
——
*: If you haven't already guessed, UwU is Ochaco. The group chat they're on is like discord so they have nicknames for themselves.
A/N: Alright, soo comment
1. Places they could go on a date
2. Who you think the note was from (I wanna know your guesses!)

Also, r.i.p opportunity :(