Chandler x ftm!reader

~Your POV~
I walked by the mirror in the store and advert my eyes. Chandler didn't notice and kept walking with me through the suit section of the store. We were going to get me a tailored suit for a wedding we were going to next month. Plus I just needed to have a nice suit on hand just in case.
I knew we had to get the suit, but I just didn't feel good today, my dysphoria was being a bitch and I just kind of wanted to curl up in a corner and have no one touch me. Obviously, that wouldn't work when you were having a suit tailored to you ,so I just kept quiet and kept the appointment. I was holding Chandler's hand for dear life but again the oblivious bastard didn't notice. Now I know I can't blame him because I didn't say anything I just wish he had picked up on the signs. Anyway we got to the section of the store that did tailoring and asked about our appointment. We were sent into a small room and a nice looking, about forty-five year old man walked out and set down a basket with all the materials he needed to take my measurements. I held my tongue as he measured around my chest, my hips, my lower legs, but once he started taking the measure of the inside of my leg I couldn't take it. I pushed his hand away and got off of the raised platform I was on.
"I-I'm sorry, I, umm... have another important appointment I forgot about." I said quickly and rubbed the back of my neck, then I sped walked out of the store and unlocked the car. I got in and started crying. Chandler soon followed and came over to the drivers door, he got into the car, closes the door then wrapped me up in a hug even though the the center council was in the way. I knew he wasn't good at this stuff but he tried and that's all that mattered.
"Why didn't you tell me? We could have done it another day, or maybe even differently."
"I don't know, I'm really sorry." I say through my tears.
"Hey, it wasn't your fault." He kisses my forehead. "I'm the one that should be sorry. I should have thought more about the fact that it would make you uncomfortable."
I sigh then put my head into his chest. "I just wish that one god damn time we could do something like this and my dysphoria wouldn't be like 'hey, sup bitch.'"
He just holds me closer and kisses my head.
"I know I can't really help, it kills me that I can't help you... but do you want ice cream? Will that help?"
I nod, "but I want to eat it at home."
"We can do that!"
He lets go of me and I put my seat belt on. He drives to the store and gets some ice cream for us. Then he drives us back to apartment. Joey will be out for the rest of the day because he is on the set of "Days of our lives" so we have the apartment mostly to ourselves. This really means nothing because either way we would still sit on the floor sharing an entire tub of ice cream. The only difference is Joey won't be the third person sitting with us. We usually just give him his own tub of ice cream and send him back into his room but he likes to sit and watch tv with us. Since Joe wasn't here though we both just got blankets and piled them on the floor in front of the tv. Next I went and got changed into my pajamas, Chandler went in after me and did the same then he came out and sat on the blanket mound next to me. I handed him a spoon and draped part of the blanket I had over my shoulders over him. He turned on the tv and we watched Monkees reruns. We laughed way to hard at the jokes and ate way too much ice cream. Apparently we both got so tired we passed out, so when Joey got home he though we were dead, at least that's what he said. And I'm mad at him because he didn't wake us up until he had eaten like a half of what was left in the container. He then put the ice cream in the freezer and woke up Chandler first. He then went to wake me up but Chandler grabbed his hand and shook his head. He motioned for Joey to go to his room then he picked me up in his arms. He puts me down on our bed then goes back out and locks up, and turns off the lights. He comes back and takes off his slippers then gets into the bed next to me. I was a little awake and after he got back into bed with me I put my arms around him and we fell asleep like that.
~end~
___________________________
A/n: #18 I really like Chandler and I like to think that I am a lot like him but idk probably not. Enjoy :).