6:53PM

So...Uh..Hey. NAH NAH MISS US WITH THAT SHIT! IT'S BEEN A FAT MINUTE!!! AND I AM SO SORRY! So I was tallying up my reads and looking at my insights, and I noticed that you guys LOVED my unpopular K-Pop opinions. SO HERE IT IS MY UNPOPULAR K-POP OPINIONS PART 2! 

#1. BlackPink is getting overrated. OKAY, BEFORE ANY OF YOU BLINK FANS COME AT ME, LET ME TELL YOU WHY. So last Monday, the girls had their first American debut on the Stephen Colbert Show. And don't get me wrong, the girls sang and danced amazingly, but it didn't feel right. And for me they didn't give 100% at the show. And the only two people that did, was Lisa and Jisoo. And the thing is when they're in Korea, I can legit feel the hype but in America it felt different. 

#2. MomoLand can not sing. Personally, I believe that as a group and harmonization isn't there but some individual members can go there and really sing.  And if you ask me? I think it's really dumb considering the fact that people and stans think they can sing. Sorry, not sorry. 

#3. Being a fan before someone else does not make you superiorLike grow the fuck up. Just because you liked BTS way before I did, does not make you superior than me or anybody else in that manner. It doesn't mean that you think you know almost every little thing on them. And that goes for other bands and idols too. 

#4. Don't get offended off other people's opinions on K-pop. I legit swear to fucking god. This has happened to every K-pop fan once. Just because I don't like something on a band or idol. Or I don't like a song, doesn't mean that I am a fake fan or gives you the right to say shit to me. I don't hate it or despise it. I just have my reasons for not feeling to hot/hype on it. There's this one chick I know at school who does that shit all the time, that's why I rarely talk K-pop to her. 

#5. K-Pop stans getting way too attached to their idols. Okay as I said on a previous blog with the SASENGS (ew), these people ARE NOT YOUR PROPERTY. And let me just say this as of now, it applies for females as well. Not just males of great groups. I cannot tell you the amount of times, I have seen female artists getting crazy fans jump on stage, touch them, contact them, follow them...you name it. But these people are not yours, and just because they hangout or collab with idols of the opposite gender, does not A.) concern you and B.) make them yours. I could less of a fuck if you loved them or 7 years, that still doesn't mean that they are your significant other or yours. 

#6. The shaming of K-pop idols has got to stop. You all remember what happened to BTS' Park Jimin, when people were body shaming HIM to have the perfect body. HE IS ALREADY BEAUTIFUL THE WAY HE IS. And for the legit fake fans, that be saying they love their idol but give them shit, y'all need to scooter off a cliff. They live under a society where it's an expectation to be perfect. (THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL THO, JULIE!!) And some of you already know how dark the K-Pop industry can be, dude. We Love All Bodies And Everyone, PERIODT! 

#7. Suran is mighty underrated. Now, if you don't know who this beautiful queen is... does this look familiar? 

 Agust D (SUGA) first discovered Suran and gave her reputation and her jump head start in her music career

 Agust D (SUGA) first discovered Suran and gave her reputation and her jump head start in her music career. Going on to create WINE with Changmo that SUGA produced. And let me just say, her voice is beautiful and very underrated. And they did win an award at MAMA a few years back, but most people forgot about her. And if you ask me, she should be most noticeable on the K-Pop scene. Rather than her being known as the chick that did a collab with SUGA on So Far Away.

#8. The shipping of idols. Holy...fucking...shit...THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! A.) It's fucking cringy. And B.) It's just straight up stupid. Like come the fuck on, just because certain idols are meeting each other, hanging out backstage or talking, does not fucking mean their dating or are together. Especially with Lisa of BlackPink and Jeon JungKook of BTS. Like...come the fuck on, dude. 

#9. Jessi is not rude or disrespectful in anyway.  I have seen so many people give her shit. Like...

 You don't understand how far she's come, from being on Unpretty Rapstar to making her most famous phone card commercial with BTS

 You don't understand how far she's come, from being on Unpretty Rapstar to making her most famous phone card commercial with BTS. (I pop my existence to that by the way..) She's sweet, kind and very caring. And she has a soft spot for people she truly cares for. And in a subjective way she fights for people and especially women. She inspires women to go for their dreams in a sexist and real tough industry. I personally bop to her shit. 100 fucking percent. And just as CL, Jessie is one bad bitch

#10. BlackPink will die out. The thing with idols, and especially groups is that when one person is off, the entire group is off. And when controversy was going around with Jennie getting lazy, I personally believed it was true. Reasons are the fact that when she didn't get her SOLO debut, I fucking loved BlackPink's energy and vibes. And when SOLO came out, there was a shitload of a difference in her energy and her dancing. It's so fucking obvious that something is going on, dude. And my thing is, is that with groups, it's hard to keep your members in check. And when I saw them perform on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, I sure as hell felt something was up. And that I didn't feel the hype as I once did when I see them in Korea. I don't feel that hype about them anymore. 

ANYWAYS Y'ALL THAT WAS MY UNPOPULAR K-POP OPINIONS. 

I AM GONNA GET ROASTED

Thank you all for 1,000 reads

Thank you all for 1,000 reads. I love you and appreciate you so so much! And I am grateful to be writing to all of you. 

Song of the night? 

Scenery by V (Kim Taehyung of BTS)