4

CPS was all over Jazmine and Vince's house. They noticed the house was a little messy from Raine pulling all her toys out and her and Jabari playing.

Jazmine cried into Vince's chest as he held her with a stern look on his face.

The white lady took note of everything while the black lady stood at the door ready to leave.

"We will be in contact with you Ms.Sullivan." The white lady smiled.

"Mrs. Dorsey." Vince and Jazmine corrected her in unity.

She nodded with a closed mouthed smile before leaving out. The black lady stepped forward,

"There is no bad case against you all, just Mr.East. I do believe you will get full custody of Jaliyah East, no doubt." She shook their hands before leaving.

Once they had pulled off, Jazmine pushed away from Vince and punched the air as if it were a punching bag.

"I can't believe him! How dare he fucking jeopardize my fucking kids like this!" Jazmine hollered.

"At least we still get to keep them, they could have taken them until we go to court." Vince grabbed her, rubbed her sides.

"Still! It's the principle. I tried calling him and he doesn't answer, I wanna go stomp him out so bad but I don't wanna be caught over there and lose the kids." Jazmine sighed taking a seat on the couch placing her head in her hands.

"Do you think he knew that girl was 17?" Vince shook his head.

"All he saw was some damn pussy. That shit sick but I know he wouldn't do anything like that." Jazmine shook her head.

One thing she knew about Dave, if anything is that he WAS NOT a pedophile.

The screen door swung open and in walked Mother Dear with a hand on her hip.

"I know you still not crying over this mothafucka!" She pulled Jazmine up and dragged to the kitchen.

Chase walked in followed by his father and the men went to the backyard.

Mother Dear stood across from Jazmine with her arms folded.

"You keep giving that nigga power over you and yo ass gonna keep on getting hurt. He knows he got power over you, why you think he doing the shit he is? He knows you're always going to be there to hold his dumbass down. Now what you're gonna do is wipe your tears and get some custody of Jaliyah and Jabari and put that ass on child support. He don't care about nobody but himself so hit him where it hurts, his pockets. You can open up them babies funds for if they wanna go to college and support them when they get older and more responsible." Mother Dear smiled.

Her words floated around in Jazmine's head but she absolutely agreed. Things were definitely about to change, for good and for forever.