💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 27💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

"Colt please get out of the car," I beg for what seems like the hundred time as I get stares from people passing since I have been standing on the passenger side door trying to get my boyfriend out of the car for forever now.

"No Zara I already told you to get your ass back in the car or so help me I will pick you up, throw you in the car and drive there myself." He growls out looking the other way as his fist clench together and turn white.

Deciding to take it into a less simple matter I place the big duffel bag on the ground in front of me and kneel down on it so I'm now on my knees.

"Colt baby if you really love me you will get out of the car and come inside with me," I say slowly and quietly making sure he will get it all the first time. Sadly he just shakes his head no making me stand back up grabbing the bag. Before walking away I make sure to slam the passenger door to show him my frustration as I walk away into the building hoping he will follow me later.

I take my time unpacking Dan's old hockey bag as I know Colton will need a few minutes to calm himself and bring himself to come inside his old hockey building.

After about an hour of slowly unpacking the bag, I begin to give up as I sit down scratching my skate against the ice over and over again watching the shards form.

"You're a real pain in my ass but I love you so let's get this the fuck over with." I hear the husky voice behind me making me jump up from the floor with a smile on my face as I watch him slip on a pair of skates.

"This might be a bad time to admit I never skated before," I say hoping to take his mind away from all the bad things this place holds. Watching him fight a smile he stands up and steps onto the ice before putting out his hand for me to place mine in.

"Colt don't you dare let go of me." I practically yell as he grabs my hips and pulls me into the center.

"Colt...Colton too far from the wall... Colt stop." I yell out jumping onto him as we both flop onto the ice.

Bad move Zara, Bad move.

"Fucking fuck that's gonna leave a bruise," I shout as Colton laughs getting up and tugging me to my feet as well.

💜 💜 💜

About an hour and a half passes by as I am now skating like a pro since well I was clearly taught by one.

"Okay, are you ready?" I ask as I skate over towards the duffel bag and grab two sticks along with a puck and throw one at Colton but he just lets it fall to the floor.

"Oh knock it off be a big boy and hold the stick, I know you may want the pink one but mines a righty and yours in a lefty," I say pushing the stick in his hand as he now holds it.

"I bet you can't make it in the goal from here so go on," I say nudging him as he turns to look at me.

"What do I get if I make it?" He asks making me smile.

"For the stunt, you pulled in the parking lot a nice friendly hug would be your prize," I say not letting my smile falter as his smirk does and he begins to skate to the exit.

"No Colt fine I'll do whatever you want," I say as he swiftly turns around with his smile brighter than before.

"Two hours beautiful?" He questions.

"Two hours of what?" I question right back confused until he gives me a gesture to his lower half and all my confusion disappears.

"Fine you big baby but you go all the way back against the wall," I demand as he smiles skating back to the wall before raising his stick to his waist and slap shotting it as it flys down the ice and right into the goal making my eyes widen and my jaw drop.

"No way did that just fucking go into the goal." I say looking over at my boyfriend to see a huge smile on his face as he shrugs his shoulders.

"What can I say Baby I'm the best there is. But damn am I looking forward to tomarrow." He says laughing as I give him the finger skating to the puck before going to the center.

"Now one on one."

"Baby not to be offensive or anything but you didn't even know how to skate a few seconds ago." He laughs.

"I might not know how to ice skate well but growing up I had to play with Dan as he practiced his street hockey so I think I'm good," I say as he shrugs his shoulders and taps our sticks together before we start and he takes the puck going down to my net but before he could get out of reach distance I hook his foot with my stick.

Watching him tumble to the ground my eyes widen as he lays on his back giving me a death glare.

"That's not allowed Babe and I think you just earned yourself another half an hour." Flipping him off once more I skate to the exit I sit down and watch as he skates over here himself.

"So was it really that bad to come here?" I ask studying his features as they become unreadable.

"Just think you got to remember why you love hockey so much and you can make new memories instead of always having those bad ones holding you down." He nods taking a seat next to me as we both begin untying our skates.

"You know I really do love you I mean no girl should comfort me after knowing what I did, but you come along and you tear down the walls that I spent years building in a matter of days." Smiling I lean over and kiss his nose. Not seeming to be satisfied with my small kiss he pulls my face to his as our lips connect and his tongue slips into my mouth fondling around with my own before we break apart and repack the bag.

"Colt I will always help you fight your demons whenever your hurt or even when you need a little assistance because... Colt I love you." I say looking up through my lashes as his head snaps up to mine and I give him a small smile.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ZARA FINALLY ADMITTED SHE LOVES COLTON AND SHE EVEN HELPED COLTON COME OVER HIS FEAR OF HOCKEY😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

DO YOU THINK COLTON SHOULD CONTINUE PLAYING HOCKEY? OR GIVE UP?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏