~Ninety-Five~

A/N: Five more chapters until 100 🙂

I was disappointed but also a bit relieved when me and Harry's photoshoot was over. Relieved because it meant he couldn't make me all flustered anymore, and disappointed because...well, it was still a lot of fun.

But now it was time for my glamour shoot. And I'm feeling a lot more excited about it than I did when the day first began. Plus, who knows – maybe I can use the glamour shoot to make Harry all flustered.

"So, Leah, what clothes do you have for your glamour shoot?" Vanessa asked me.

"Er...well, I didn't bring that many really fancy dresses along with me, but I brought a few in case...I don't know, me and Harry were gonna go out for dinner or something. And I brought a couple of them in with me today...but I'm not sure if they're, like, photoshoot-worthy."

"Well, let's have a look then," Vanessa replied – and I nodded before leading her over to my bag.

"Well, firstly I have this black evening dress with pretty sleeves," I said, "and I also brought the gown I wore to the ARIAs – since it's one of my best pregnancy dresses."

"Oh, I absolutely loved that gown!" Vanessa said with a smile, "I'm so happy you brought it!"

"Well, that's the only two that I have," I said with a soft sigh.

"Oh, well, luckily glamour shoots don't have to involve that many clothes then, right?"

At her words, I had to laugh. "Right."

"Don't you worry, Leah. This shoot can be whatever you want it to be. You don't need an endless supply of dresses or anything like that."

"Yeah. You're right," I nodded, "plus, I have like, a few extras I've brought anyway – it's just lesser clothing," I giggled a bit.

"Brilliant!" Vanessa smiled, "I'm excited to see what you come up with."

Before we could discuss things any further, the door to the dressing room suddenly opened – and Harry emerged, now fully clothed.

"Well, that was fun," he spoke up – looking up at me and smirking, "wasn't it, love?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Heaps of fun. But it's my turn now," I smirked back at him, "and you can watch."

"With pleasure," he replied with a chuckle.

"I'll do the black dress first," I told Vanessa before taking the black dress out of my back, "give me one sec."

Vanessa nodded, and as I walked into the dressing room, I heard Harry strike up a casual conversation to pass the time while they waited for me to change.

Since I was still naked from the couple shoot, it didn't take me long to slip on the dress. But, I was still low-key annoyed at myself that I lost the bet that Harry made up. I mean, I'm the hormonal one, but I'm supposed to give him a blowjob? I literally gave him one just yesterday, for God's sake.

That little shit knew what he was doing. He knew I was gonna lose.

But I suppose that's what I get for teasing him about getting an erection...

Damn it, why on earth am I in love with this man?

Actually, come to think of it, it's him who owes me oral sex. I didn't see him returning the favour after I sucked him off yesterday.

Alright, smart-ass. If I'm giving you two blowjobs, you owe me two cunnies.

Yeah, that's what I'll tell him. Tonight, though – when we're alone.