16

(Song: Girls Like You by Maroon 5)

-Jungkook's POV-
She just blushed and look at her hand. "Umm, well.." she said while i just looked at her waiting for her to answer me. Since, i couldn't hold it anymore, I asked her.. "Are you pregnant?"

-Y/N's POV-
"Are you pregnant?" Jungkook asked me. I just look at him in disbelief. "You think i'm pregnant?" I asked him with 'Are u stupid or what?' face. "Well, i was just asking since i heard a boy in our class said that. Besides..you even faint." He said looking down.

"Omg, What if i'm really pregnant?" I said while touching my stomach. Jungkook look at me with a shock face before saying "W-what?"

I just look at him and then to my stomach. 'Of course, I'm pregnant but only of food.' I said in my thoughts. "Whatever..forget it." I softly said to him. I get up from the bed and start walking to the door but then Jungkook said "The nurse said to take this pill."

I look behind me only to see him close to me than he should be. I just look at his hand and took the pills. "Thanks, bro." I said before turning around and opening the door to leave. Of course..Jungkook didn't let me.

He turned me around and asked "Did you just bro zoned me?" I look at him and say "Yeah, why are you asking bro?" He scoff and put his hands on his hair. Then, i heard him whisper "Am i dreaming? Did she just bro-zoned me?"

"Well, I'm leaving." I said. He looks at me and sigh. I just stare at him waiting if he had something else to say. My phone suddenly rings. I took it from my back pocket and look at the screen. 'Taehyung..' it read on the screen.

I answered the phone and say "What do you want, Taehyung?" I could feel Jungkook's eyes on me but i just avoided them. Sometimes its better to avoid someone's eyes so you will not feel so nervous.

"Y/N~, I forgot to gave Jungkook what i was supposed to give to him." He whines. "Thats not my problem. Solve it by yourself." I answered him. He gasp and said "Are you really my girl-friend? I thought they help and support you when you needed help." I just sigh and try to control myself from yelling at him.

"Well, too bad, boy-friend. Solve it for yourself. I'm busy." I said and he was about to say something but i just hang up the call. I rub my temples in order to calm my head that started to hurt. Why does everything feels so exhausting and annoying?

"Thats another thing that you have to explain to me. What's going between Hyung and you?" Jungkook asked me. "Oh bro, you are still here." I said remembering that he was still here. "I almost forgot that you were here." I said making him glare at me.

"Well, can you explain everything?" He asked me. "Okay, I will explain everything since you are getting annoying. First, Taehyung and I don't have nothing..He was just joking around and second, Its just my month. Okay, there are you happy now..Bro?" I said while looking at his eyes.

"Ohh...okay." He said while blushing a little. "Well, can we go now?" I asked him. He just nodded and we start walking to our next period. When we got there, everyone started looking at us. "What are you looking at? Do i own you something?" I asked them annoyed. They all look back at their notebook.

I felt Jungkook put his hand on my right shoulder. I look at him confused. "Calm down." He said. I just roll my eyes and sat down while Jungkook sat in the desk next to me.

-Time Skip-
"Well, Y/N, that was funny." Jisoo said while i just glare at her. Right now, I was taking my things out of my locker since it was time to go home. Then, Jisoo came and i told her everything which explains why she is laughing right now. "No, its not." I answered annoyed.

"Moody now, aren't we?" She said while smirking but at the same time laughing. I just ignored her and say "Let's go." We walk in silence since there was nothing to talk about. And i glad that we didn't have to talk about nothing since i had to talk and that will make me tired.

After some minutes, we finally arrive at her house. We enter the house and I immediately went to my room, I put my book-bag on the floor and got on the bed. I laid down and start thinking.. "Why are humans created for? Why should we go to school?"

"I must be crazy!" I thought to myself. I just close my eyes and slept. At least this will make me calm down and not think of nothing.

-Next Morning-
"Y/N, Wake up." I heard someone said which i figured out it will be..Jisoo. I open my eyes and saw that it was..Jungkook instead.

"Why are you here?" I asked him while putting my head on the pillow not wanting to wake up. "Well, i though we could walk to school." He said. I sat up in a sitting position on the bed and look at him.

"What made you though that i will say 'Yes?" I asked him with a serious face. He just looks at me and open his mouth to say something but then he close it not knowing what to say. I sigh and say "Forget it."

I stand up and stretch my arms making my shirt to lift up a little bit and reveal my stomach. I saw Jungkook looking at the other side while blushing a little. 'Why is he blushing for? He already saw my stomach lots of times!' I thought to myself.

I just ignored it and took my towel and went to the bathroom leaving him in my room. I did my morning routine and after i finish, I put this on.. (Also, the hair and make up.)

    I get out of the bathroom and start walking back to my room

    I get out of the bathroom and start walking back to my room. I saw Jungkook sitting on my bed while looking down. "Lets go down to eat." I said while putting my towel on a chair in the corner of the room.

Then, i put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I look back at him and he just look at me said "You look cute." I just say "Thanks." And then the both of us start walking downstairs.

When i went to the kitchen, I saw Jisoo already eating. "Hey, lovebirds." She said making me look at Jungkook. He just avoid my eyes and i look back at Jisoo. I went and sat across Jisoo. "Don't say that. You might make him uncomfortable." I said while taking a plate that had pancakes and start eating.

Jungkook just sat between me and Jisoo. (So like Jisoo and Y/N are in the sides of the table while Jungkook its at the top..Hope you understand.) 

  "The two of you are still not together?" She asked me. "If i forgive him, does that means i have to go back to him?" I asked while my eyes were on the pancakes. "Y/N!" Jisoo said. I look at her and then at Jungkook.

I saw how he was about to cry and but he didn't. "You said that you will go back to me." He softly said while looking hurt. I just sigh and say "Do you want us to go back together?"