Chapter 45: Miss Moving On

A/N----

i feel so fkn terrible!! ive been so so inactive and I'm terribly sorry! i have a life besides writing on wattpad y'know? n life sucks. ive got a lot of internal assessments on my back and tests are coming up soooo I'm basically SHIT rn. plus I've got to hand in this huge assignment which is 30% of my grade if I fail and I'M SO STRESSED AHHHHHHH

im sorry if this chapter isn't completely the best. especially with the little amount of content happening in this chapter.. 😭
sorry again!!

-----------
~Miss Moving On~
-----------

Camila's POV

I sighed heavily, walking into school with my shoulders slouched. I couldn't sleep last night. The information Rose dropped on me was...quite heavy I must say.

We agreed not to talk about it. About our unborn son. Fuck.. it feels so weird to say that. Rose. My past lover, was pregnant..with my baby? Unbelievable. Of course the secret remains within us. She doesn't want to talk about it and to be honest? So do I. That was in the past, but we'll still mourn for him.

I spotted Rose standing by with her friends. Her eyes widened alittle when they caught mine, and I smiled softly in greeting. She smiled back just as softly, nodding her head as an hello before she was dragged away by her friends.

I sighed. Tomorrow's my 'date' with Lauren. I'm still fucking excited for it. I walked to my locker, grabbing out some books to put in my bag, throwing in the unwanted books for today before slamming it shut.

Yesterday was hectic. Turns out, Rose's parents knew about it the whole time. They just waited for Rose to tell me. I met Tim. Oh, and his wife Dianne. They seemed like such a cute happy couple. He was very happy to see me yesterday, hugging me tightly and we actually managed to catch up on each other's lives. His wife was still pregnant. I think she's in her first month of being pregnant. I didn't really see the bump, but I don't know. Congrats for them though.

We all caught up for awhile before I finallg left the place and...well..now I'm here.

I didn't see Dinah and the gang anywhere so I proceeded on my way to homeroom, planning to take a small nap there. No one really goes in until the bell rings so I guess I'm good.

Entering the room, I walked to the last seat at the far end to the right side of the classroom, sitting down next to the window. My favourite place.

I don't know what the fuck is happening right now with my life. Lauren... Rose... the fact that Rose was pregnant. Dang. My life is fucked up man.

I'm really really stressed out about this.

Sighing heavily, I leaned back. I haven't really been able to talk to Lauren lately and to be honest? I miss her. I really want us to hang out but we never usually do for obvious reasons. Tomorrow's our date and I feel like my heart is going to bounce out my chest.

I sighed heavily. Damn. I've been sighing alot lately.

Just then the door opened and I looked up, raising my brows. "Lauren?"

Lauren looked surprised to see me. I couldn't help the fast beating of my heart as I stared at her. She's so beautiful.

"Camila? Oh I thought your teacher was here. Had to return a folder." She held up a manilla folder.

I smiled dopily, shaking my head. "Well as you can see. My teacher's not here yet.."

She furrowed her eyebrows, smiling before closing the door and locking it. I grinned when she made her way towards me. She sat beside me, I know I always say this but her beauty truly amazes me. She's a walking Aphrodite basically.