C H A p t E R 4 ✔️

Next day~

Haru took a deep breath before walking inside the office.

"Ah, Haru please follow us" The lady at the front desk gestured to the door across the hallway as Haru followed behind them. The lady opened the door and led Haru into a huge room filled with people. As soon as the door opened all their heads flew in Her direction. Haru bowed to them a few times before recognizing all of them

She was in the same room as the members of BTS and Seventeen. She blinked a few times before processing everything that she was seeing. They all smiled at her and waved in her direction as Haru smiled and bowed back.

The CEO's explained to her the process of everything that would be happening the following week.

Haru had to Stay over at the same apartment as the idols of BigHit did.

After a week of her staying there alone, the rest of her girl group would be introduced and they would have to stay there and go under the rules and schedule of BigHit for 20 days.

If this test was successful and BigHit knew they could trust girl idols again, then this would be they're one and only girl group. which would also be a collaboration between Pledis and Bighit.

Haru nodded understandingly and then took out her phone to Cancel her auditions with JYP.

"Hi!" Haru heard a bright and cheerful voice call out. She looked up and saw a very cheerful Hoseok waving at her. "Hi! Hoseok-ssi!" Haru replied and Hobi smiled at her. "I can call you that right?" Haru asked and Hobi chuckled.

"Of course you can! Everyone calls me that!! Are you ARMY?" Hobi asked and Haru nodded. "It's what got me into kpop in the first place"

"Finally! Someone who can call me oppa but is actually younger than me and means it in a nonflirty way." Jungkook beamed as he came forward his hands risen above his heads.

"Oh Shut up" Tae patted his back as he waved at Haru. "Sup Army/ Haru," Jimin said as he did his cute eye smile.

"Are you a carat as well?" BooSeokSoon beamed as they walked towards Haru who was trying her best not to squeal. She managed to squeeze in some conversation with the rest of the BTS members and Seventeen members without trying to sound much like a crazy fangirl.

After her little meet and greet with both the groups Haru headed outside the little room just as Jin, namjoon, and Scoups came chasing after her. "Haru we need to talk" Jin wispered and Haru followed the three boys.

"This isn't going to be easy, you're going to be watched every second your in there- well except for the bathroom breaks- But still, Your only 15. Going through all this must be tough for you and you will have the natural instinct to mess up and- Shit Jin hyung and Seungcheol what were we thinking putting a little fetus through all this." Namjoon spat out at once and pulled his hair back in frustration.

"Calm down Namjoon you're going to stress her" Jin patted his shoulder and turned to Haru and gave out a smile.

"Haru you'll be fine, but remember to control everything you do, just for these few weeks, here are our numbers in case if you need any advice" Seungcheol ruffled her hair and gave her a little notecard.

"We gotta go, now remember to show up here The day after tomorrow. 7:30 am sharp with your luggage. See ya" Jin waved at her and the three boys disappeared into the building while Haru stood there blinking in confusion with the notecard in her hand.