chapter 33

Alvin POV

A  gasp left her mouth seeing me in front of her . Actually I was looking for Kate from the past 20 minutes to inform her that I am waiting outside her house but that stupid girl didn't lift my phone . I got irritated and came in to call her on my own. It was actually three  storey house. I got in and I the maid from yesterday looked at me and smiled at me which of course I return back.

"To the right, second room !" She said and walked in to the kitchen. I think she thought I came in search of Kate and answered my unquestioned question. I was about to ask her which floor but she walked away towards the kitchen before I could ask her.

It might be first floor because for a girl like Kate it will be very difficult to go to the second floor,  so it really must be the first floor.  I got to the first floor , right,  second room. I should exactly in front of it and knocked it .

"Come in !" A voice came from the other side of the door. 

I opened the door and took two steps in, looking at my phone. I heard a twinkling sound followed by a sweet voice ,
"From when did you started knocking?
Ok, now take this and apply it on my back !"  My princess said extending the lotion to me .

Actually she was facing away from me and I can clearly see her reflection in the mirror . She is only wearing a towel. Just a towel not more than that not less than that!

I gulped hard looking at her. Oh God, this stupid hormones rushed towards my head and making my blood circulation increasing and my heart started racing like crazy .

She was bent slightly showing her ass as she started applying lotion to her legs . Oh my God ! I stilled there like a statue unable to take my eyes off her.  She got up from her position and irritatedly turned back. she gasped looking at me and shock of see me was written all over her face . I gulped hard  looking at her the luscious lips which are rose pink and very soft . I know how it feels to be kissed They are so soft ,kissable and tastes like honey and from that night I just can't get enough her lips , her taste , her deep warm breaths on my cheek.

I just couldn't help but distract my intense stare from those luscious lips to her slender neck and I just want to move my lips on her sensitive spot.

Her hair is wet and the water drop was dripping from her hair . A small water drop fell from her hair to her lips and it travelled from her chin to slowly and steadily down to the curve of her slender neck like it was feeling every part of her soft kissable pale skin and I gulped my saliva down when I saw the next step of that naught water drop. It slowly and teasingly escaped itself under her towel which she tied above her chest exposing a little of her cleavage.

God someone save me from this ! I just wanted to rip that towel from her body and lick that naughty water drop away from her body for touching her in those places which it doesn't have any right to !

'What... What are you doing here ?" She asked me shuttering and holding her towel likely to her curvy slender body.

'Sorry! I was looking for Kate!
I just got lost I guess , but thank god I lost or else I would have regretted this ." I said with a wink and her cheeks reddened. I don't know whether the colour in her cheeks was due to blush or for anger.  I hope it was for the first one .

"What the..... " She started taking a step forward but fell right in my arms as the carpet trippid her. She was now in my arms and her eyes widened. I saw that twinkle in her eyes which I thought I lost .I looked at her and her lips and I couldn't stop myself from touching kissing it ,tasting it .