Chapter 5 TROLL/Quidditch game

Your Pov

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH," they scared I felt somebody dragging me out of the room.

We locked the door "What are they doing, keeping a thing locked up in a school," Ron said scared for his life. "Didn't you see what it was standing on," Hermione said curiously If we saw. We nodded our head's no Hermione sighed.

"It was standing on a trap door, it wasn't there by accident it's guarding something," Hermione getting serious about the situation."Guarding something," Harry said confused "That's right If you two don't mind I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another idea to get us killed. Or worse expelled," Hermione said walking into the girl's dormitory.

"I'm also going to bed night guys," I said happily gave Ron and Harry both a hug. 

Ron Pov

Y/N hug was warm I would like to hug her forever but I want to protect her from anything.

Harry Pov

I wish Y/N could stay in my arms forever I want to protect her from anything that might hurt her

Your Pov

"Oh um Y/N," Harry said stopping me from entering the girl's dormitory "Yes Harry," I said curiously. "I was wondering if...you can come and cheer me on while learning the rules and all of that," Harry said a bit nervous to ask me.

"Sure why not," I said happily "Alright meet me in the common room tomorrow in the morning," Harry said with a smile. "Ok goodnight," I said going in the girl's dormitory and into my room.

"We better not get expelled from going to the third floor," Hermione said worriedly. "We won't nobody knows except us," I reassuring Hermione.

"Your right well goodnight," Hermione said going to bed "Night," I said I change into my pj's I hear a meow. I look under my bed to find C/N "This where you been," I said grabbing C/N. I went to sleep with C/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the common's room waiting for Harry "Sorry have you been waiting long," Harry said worriedly. "Nope," I said shaking my head "Let's go then," Harry said grabbing my hand. We walk out of the commons room were about to enter the school field "Hey Harry could you help me a bit," A Male voice said.

I look over to see another Gryffindor probably in his four or fifth year "Sure," Harry said walking over to help. "Can I help," I said wanting to help.

Oliver Pov

I walk to meet Harry on the field carrying the quidditch equipment "Hey Harry could you help me," I called out. I see Harry but also a beautiful girl with flawless S/C skin her H/C shine through the light and her E/C eyes sparkling.

Your Pov

 "Umm carry this," the boy said handing me a bat.

"Better then nothing," I said walking alongside with Harry. "Quidditch is easy to understand. Each team has seven players. Three chasers, Two beaters one keeper and seeker that's you," He said explaining to Harry. 

The boy opens the cast and took out a ball throwing it to Harry "There are three kinds of balls this one's called the Quaffle. The chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those hoops. The keepers that are me defend the hoops with me so far," He said ask Harry.

"I think so. what are those," Harry said pointing at the balls in the cast. The ball flew up in the sky and I hit it really hard it made it through of the status hoops. "You would make a great beater," He said looking out in the distance.