➸ 'Lets party bimbos'

I'm desperate if you couldn't tell
vote

If you told me I'd be waiting forever to have a chance to kiss Leo again, I would've ignored Clarissa and kissed his face off, It's been two weeks, and Leo and I have barely done anything more than look at each other from across the lunch table. Not to mention he's had several dates these past weeks. Clarissa was definitely right, he is a player, and I've decided not to fall for him again.

"Bella did you hear what I said?" Donny asks kicking my leg from under the table.

"Hm what?" I say zoned out from eyeing the girl that Leo was giving his number to from across the cafeteria. I furrow my brows and go in grumpy mode.

"Are you coming to my costume party this afternoon?" Donny asks me.

"But you had a party only like 3 weeks ago?" I say confused.

"Yea I know, it's been ages." Clarissa says dramatically.

I laugh at her. "Sure." I say as Leo walks over to the table.

"Are you coming to the party tonight Leo?" Donny says fist bumping Leo.

"Sure, count me in." He says.

"Get in girl!" Clarissa says ushering me into her car.

"Where are we going?" I ask her.

"To go get costumes, duh." She replies sassily. We drive for around 5 minutes until we reach a small costume store on a small side street. We hop out of the car and walk in the front door. As soon as we arrive we are surrounded by costumes of Fairies to Vampires.

"Woah! This is so cute!" Clarissa says looking at all the costumes. I skim through the aisles until I pick out a costume and giggle.

"HAHA CLARISSA LOOK AT THIS!" I say crying on the floor of laughter. She runs over to me to find me holding up a shrek costume.

"Um what is that?" She says looking disgusted while trying not to laugh.

"Um, you've never read Shrek?" I say concerned.

"No, it sounds trash." She replies looking through the outfits.

"Trust me, one day it will be a big hit." I say getting up off the floor.

"Whatev- OOH I love this costume!" Clarissa squeals holding up a princess gown, even with a crown.

"Oh my god Clari! You would look adorable in that!" I say aweing over the dress.

"I'm trying it on!" She says walking into the change room. While I'm waiting for her to change, I notice a white silky small dress, intrigued, I take it out of the racks and hold it up, I instantly fall in love with the costume, it's a white dress with white wings, an angel. I smiled as Clarissa came out of the change rooms looking like a queen.

"It looks amazing." I say.

"What did you pick out?" She asks me looking at my costume.