Chapter 17

After grabbing a couple bags for the run, I put on my black combat boots and head out the door. "All ready?" Daryl asks. I nod my head and start to walk over the green subaru.

"Hey v!" I hear someone yell. I turn around seeing Carl. Oh yeah! With my ex-bestfriend rolling her eyes standing right next to him.I swear, if she rolled her eyes one more time, her eye balls would roll right out of her head!

"Sup?" I ask

"Be safe!" He quickly says and walks right inside. Beth the bitch snickers and follows right after him. I roll my eyes only once so my eyes don't fall out!

I hop in the passenger seat of the car and wait for everyone else that is coming. "Who says you get the front?" I hear Daryl joke.

"Um, me?" I reply smartly. Rick, Glenn and Daryl hop in the car. Rick driving with daryl and Glenn in the back. Rick turns on the car and starts to drive off the property onto the tiny back road.

"Hey v?" I look in Daryl's direction for him to continue "What CDs do we have?"

"Ummm, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, and Panic! At the Disco." I say while looking through the CDs

"How about Sleeping With Sirens?" He asks. We all nod our heads in agreement. I put in the CD and tune to song number 3.

"Get comfy, this will be a long ride!" Rick says. I nod my head and start to get comfortable. Ready for a long ride, I slowly drift off into a deep sleep.