🐻 - 24 - 💜

💜 Flower 💜 

Y/N's pov

I always see my favorite flowers outside my door. It's was rose and daisy together (sometime is other flowers too but mostly rose and daisy) with a very cute card that wishes me have a good day. I been wondering around sometime to see who give that to me.

I picked up the flower and put it in the dinning table and leave for work. Sometime, I bring these flower to my work place. All my co-wokers just kept asking who is giving me the flowers.

Well, not everyone ask me that. There only this one guys, Hoyoung. The coner guys, that what we called him since he alway sit at that coner but he very nice. He hardly talk but he alway finished his work and sometime help other too.

I actually like him but i never get a chance to talk to him but i guess we are cool. I wish i have a chance to talk to him more. And doing project or promotion with him.

I really want to know who is the person wgo giving me these flowers everyday too. Suddenly, i come up with a very good plan. Acroding to myself, the flowers normally alway be there in around 6:30 am since that when the time i normally wake up. I will try this plan tomorrow if it's doesn't work then i have no hope.

Hoyoung's pov

Why she never talk to me ? Should i talk to her first? I really like her through. The flowers that she get every morning is from me. Will she ever know that Im the one who put that flower at her door ?

I hope she still like rose and daisy. After giving a thought to myself. My boss needed to see me right now for the upcoming project. I saw Y/N walking toward her door too.

Does that mean that i get to work with Y/N? I let out a speak (is that how u say it ? I have no clue :///) and go down to my boss office

- The Next Morning -

Y/N's pov

I wake up very early today to try to catch the person who alway left my favorite flowers at font step of my door. I grabbed my phone to check all my social media and do all my morning routine.

It's now 6:15 am. Right now, im at the font window. The place near the door and slightly made a peak outside. 6:20am, still haven't see anyone. 6:28am, i saw someone. He look very similar to Hoyoung.

Wait, no it's Hoyoung. I saw his hair colour. I bet it's him. He was about to put the flowers down and leave. I ran out of the door and shout his name.

Salty Manake's pov

Hoyoung was quite schock. He knew that the person who always have left the flowers at her door step is him. Hoyoung turn around and deal with the situation that he currently having.

Y/N greet him and giving him a very sweet smile. Hoyoung greeted her back and started a nervous and awkward laugh. "So now you know who is the person who alway left that in font of your door!!" Hoyoung was kinda nervous when he say it.

"Right!! Soo ?" Y/N reply back with a awkward laugh but she manage to keep herself calm. There have a very awkward tension going on. "I like you, Y/N. So can you be my girlfriend?" Hoyoung quickly confess. His face was red like a tomato.

Hoyoung wasn't the only one ho was blushing. Y/N too. In her mind right now, scream with excitement. "Yes and i also like u too!!" Y/N cover her face after she said it out loud.

Hoyoung pull her into a big hug. Eventually, they went to work together and everyone was congrats them.

~~~

I know it's pretty bad and full of grammar mistake. This is the reason u guyz hardly see me posting imagine.

I hope you guys enjoy this story and im in a very sleepy state right now but trying hard

Recommend listen to Flower by Verivery or Varsity

Vote
Comments
Share