𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"Can you just try and stick together please?" Emily continued to beg as the desperation continued to saturate her tone. "I don't want one of you to start losing it and not having another person with you."

School had resumed after an aeon-like weekend. Emily found herself with a colony of boys who latched to her side, even more so after she had informed them of their newly forged monthly cycles.

Dawn only grew older as Emily led the growing group of four through the borders of the high school, keeping her gaze on the them as she ventured with reversed steps.

"If anything does happen just text me and I'll come as soon as possible." She continued to speak, barely avoiding colliding the other students. "What exactly are you going to do if one of us do... l-lose it?" Taehyung hesitantly puzzled, juxtaposing the night-like leather that draped his torso.

"I'll take you back to mine and—lock you up in the basement." She answered. Forcing her voice into a fragile whisper to encrypt the reply.

With everything settled, Emily found a satisfying level of confidence allowing her to leave the dividing group as she followed the path to her opening lesson.

Liberation from the pack only seemed to last for a moment before she felt a hand tie itself to her wrist, pulling her head to its owner only to meet Jungkook.

"Hey umm—I know this is going to make me a pain, b-but I swear if I didn't have another choi—." The boy started to spill out, Emily forcing herself to be his blockade. "Just say it Jungkook."

"Fine. I really really need more meat." His words finally escaped in a swift sigh.

"More?" Her eyes dilated at his request.

"I know, I know, but I really need more. I can barely eat the meals my family make for me anymore." He further explained, eyes painted into a dark desperation that was slowly pushing her over the edge.

She expired.

"I'm guessing you'll be needing something bigger than a chicken." Emily pronounced in a soft chuckle, trying to camouflage the idea slowly forming in her eyes.

Jungkook gave her an almost bashful smile as he nodded. Leaving her solemn with only a 'thank you' and a sweet farewell.

Resuming her journey, she revised the plan that had somehow crawled into the centre of her mind.

She didn't want to do it.

But she had no choice.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

The teacher's eyebrows clashed together as his face contorted into confusion. Eyes continued to peer and weave their way through the conversing students, finding a deficit of the characters he was searching for.

"Hey, does anyone know where those two are?" He questioned as he directed his finger to two seats vacant on opposing sides of the classroom.

His question only seemed to conjure the answers of shaking heads and detached shrugs out of the pupils, earning a sigh to pass from him as he let the red dye of his pen dry into the sheet. "I just saw them this morning... where could they be?" He muttered to himself.

"Does anyone know if there is a trip going on or something that they might have gone on?" He asked again, greeted yet again by shaking heads.

"Seems like I'll be having a chat with Namjoon and Seokjin then." He sighed.

Emily found herself melting further into the cheap cotton of her seat, trying to neglect the constantly fidgeting figure of Jimin roaming in the corner of her vision.

"Jimin." She let out in a scolding tone. "Please stop fidgeting." Her eyes descending as she prepared herself for his excuses.

"I can't help it." He whined, a small pout curling his lips as she could sense the fear continue to pulse through his nerves. "If you continue to fidget you're just going to make it worse. It's going to happen eventually and you'll get a good warning before it does." She tried to send a reassuring smile.

Before Jimin could summon a solemn word, a rumble from Emily's phone captured the silence. Her swiftly pulling the phone to a viewable space under the shelter of the table.

Hoseok
Come to football pitch NOW

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

"What the hell is going on?" Jimin marvelled as the sphere of students became more prominent amongst the lush scene. The jeers and snaps already being heard by the incoming duet.

Fighting against the encircling river of students, Emily soon found the eye of the storm, the two absent students making their return. Namjoon and Seokjin plastered in a boxer-like stance, insults already being propelled at each other.

Searching for her messenger, she couldn't help but find her eyes captive as they ran past the duel.

Red.

The colour she slowly growing nauseous to.

The colour that reminded her that this problem was larger than herself.

Yet, now she was met with a true challenge.

Not only was there one.

But rather two new cursed.

"Jimin, they're both cursed. You grab Seokjin and I'll grab Namjoon." She instructed as low as she could amongst the encouraging crowd. "Take them to the changing room."

Before she could contemplate her actions, she found her arms already snaked around Namjoon. Brawling exclusively against his strength as he continued to neglect her presence.

"Get off me." Namjoon let out in a snarl as Emily continued to pull him back, soon finding the familiar beige-tiled room wrapping them into an exclusive dialogue. "Namjoon, you need to calm down be—." She attempted to instruct, only to have Namjoon snap out of her hold, the familiar burning rings glaring back at her.

His body threatened to leave the room. Emily taking swift action.

Pinning the corroding meal tap open, sending water rushing to the floor, shooting an echo around the room as she crashed Namjoon into the wall, under the cloud of the shower head.

Resorting to utilising all her body weight, she sealed her eyes closed, waiting for Namjoon's rolling growls to dissipate with the steam that slithered out of the room. Just as she started to lose her patience, she felt the force of Namjoon slowly depart and the beastly voice flee.

"W-What the hell just happened?" He questioned with a lost expression as Emily finally turned the shower off. "I'll explain everything... c-can you just tell me something first?" She asked, earning a nod.

Pulling herself away from his ash-like eyes, she neglected Jimin's calls for assistance with Seokjin as she conjured the words to her tongue.

"Did Sofia invite you to meet you at the school the morning she died?" She interrogated hesitantly, barely bringing herself to look up at him.

He was silent.

But he couldn't remain tranquil forever.

"Yes." He answered. "She did."

(A/N)
Oooooo double update todayyyy aren't you lot lucky?
Anyway I hope you enjoyed yet another chapter and I'm glad you're enjoying it :)
I'm curious though...
Who do you think is behind all of this?
And what happened to Sofia?
I like reading your theories :))