Izuku Vs Crocodile

Izuku and Midnight were holding onto Pell back and flying close to the palace when they saw the student of 1A being attack by villains grunts.

"Pell go down drop me off I need and go help my students" said Midnight.

"Very well I'll get close enough so you can jump off" said Pell.

Pell flew close to the ground and that when Midnight jump off Pell back and onto the ground.

"Hey guys it's Midnight" said Sero.

"But where's Deku" Ochako asked concerned.

"He's fine, him and kings servant are going to stop Crocodile" said Midnight.

"WHAT THAT DAMN NERD IS GOING TO FIGHT THE BOSS IF ANYBODY SHOULD FIGHT THAT CROCODILE GUY IT SHOULD BE ME" Katsumi yelled.

"Not the time bakugou we have to take these villains down" said Midnight.

So the whole class of 1A kept fighting but with support of Midnight helping them take down more of the villains mean while Izuku and Pell were coming close to the palace.

"Hey Pell I have to ask a request" said Izuku.

"What is it young man" asked Pell.

"Please when get close I will jump off your back please go back to my class mates they'll need your help there's just to many villains to fight by themselves so please do this one favor I ask of you" said Izuku.

Pell just flew quiet for a while until he spoke.

"Very well I know I should at least help you but by the look in your eyes and the way you speak I believe you can do this you can beat Crocodile" said Pell.

"Thank you Pell" said Izuku.

When they got above the palace they saw Crocodile holding Vivi over the ledge while her father was hurt and at that moment Crockett drop Vivi over the ledge and with that Izuku with out hesitation jump off Pell back and at that moment Crocodile saw Izuku falling while Pell went towards Izuku class mates.

"CROCODILE" Izuku yelled.

When Izuku was falling he adjusted himself toward Vivi and try to catch her when he came close enough to Vivi he covered her and try to roll to lessing the blow from the fall impact.

"Ow,ow,ow,ow it's a good thing that this container is heavily reinforced" said Izuku softly.

"M-midoriya where did you come from?" Vivi asked confused.

But it was interrupted when Crocodile spoke not even looking over the ledge.

"Well it seem that I didn't finished the job of putting you down qurikless boy" said Crocodile.

Izuku just gets up and hides away the water container and put the hoes in his shirt's sleeves and quickly using the wall to help him up in two jumps so he could look at Crocodile face to face.

"Yeah I know I'm not that easy to kill I know it since I already had two villains try to kill me" said Izuku.

"Oh is that so" said Crocodile.

"Yeah one of them was the USJ attack back in japan and the other was before I enrolled into U.A." said Izuku.

"Then if that so I just have to try harder this time to kill you" said Crocodile as he came charging right at Izuku.

But at that moment Izuku turn the nosel to the hoes for the water container and aimed his right arm where he hide the hoes at Crocodile so the the water could hit him and it did.