Chapter 6

Adrian POV

"What the fuck do you want?" She yelled down after finally opening the windows.

"You'll find out when you come down" I shouted back 

"Yeah that ain't happening" Mia replied. Stubborn girl.

"Well if you aren't coming down I'll come up" I challenged already having thought of a plan knowing something like this would happen.

"Oh yeah how do you plan to do that?" She questioned me but I only answered her by running off.

I ran all the way to her front door and I patiently waited for the door to open after I rang the doorbell and a few seconds later a elder woman opened the door but she wasn't that old probably around mid - thirties.
I'm gonna guess this was Mia's mother by the very similar appearance.

"Hi. How may I help you young man?" She asked me

"Oh hi Mrs Stone. My name is Adrian Hall. I was wondering if Mia is home?"I politely questioned because of course you have to be polite to people older than you.

"Well yes she is and who are you?"She replied suspiciously.

"I'm your daughter's boyfriend" I said smugly while Mrs Stone choked on air and muttered under her breath
'She never told me she had a boyfriend' then turned back to me and smiled. She moved away from the door and gestured me to come in before shouting.
"Mia your boyfriends here!" 

I almost started laughing when I heard something or someone falling over then I heard Mia running down the stairs and like The Flash she was right in front of glaring at me before saying
"Thank you mother. I'll deal with him now" and was  about to pull me with her when her mother held both of our hands and lead us to the kitchen.

"Nonsense I want to know the young gentleman who stole my daughter's heart" She said cheerily said.

"Wait a minute! Cupcake you didn't tell her about our me?" I ask with a small pout which received a glare from her side.
She was about to reply when her mom cut her off.

"Well no she didn't Adrian. Her father is going to be much more angry at her than me for not telling us so be prepared for when your father gets home young lady" Mrs Stone scolded and Mia's face visibly paled while I just bit the inside of my cheek to stop the laughing fit I knew I was gonna have escape.

Then Mia's face turned into an annoyed scowl.

"Mum how can you be so gullible. We've been for what? A week? How could I possibly have a boyfriend?"

"Hmm that is true. You do know lying isn't good Adrian." Mrs Stone reprimanded but instead of being embarrassed I replied with

"Technically it isn't a lie. I will be your daughter's boyfriend sooner or later."

"How 'bout never Adrian" Mia replied but as I was about to reply Mrs Stone continues on talking.

"Well I have to get started on cooking so why don't you both head up to Mia's room" She says while Mia rolls her eyes.

"Sure. C'mon Adrian we got a lot to talk about" and from there we head up to her room.