prologue

WELCOME TO CREATION

☆ IF YOU ARE REREADING, DO NOT SPOIL OR YOU WILL BE MUTED

DO NOT PLAGIARISE OR COPY. YOUR FUCKING UNORIGINAL ASS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN.

"professor"
_________________________________________

"Park Eunhee, you are officially honored as, Dr. Eunhee Park of Technology and Science, congratulations," the head announced as I stepped up the stage to recieve my diploma.

My dream finally came true.

Ever since my father died, I always wanted to follow his footsteps and become a scientist, that specializes in technology and science.

I eyed the crowd and saw my mom smiling with tears falling from her eyes. Our budget wasn't really good when I went to university ever since dad's passing.

My mom owned a bakery, she always worked hard so I could go to school in one of the most prestigious science universities in Korea.

I stepped down the stage and my mom ran up to me for a tight hug.

"Eunhee! I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed with tears of joy.

"Thanks mom! Where's Chaeyoung?" I asked as I scanned the audience while looking for my sister.

Park Chaeyoung, also known as Rosé, because people notice how beautiful she is, like a rose, unlike me who looks like she came from a pigsty. She's 5 years older than me, she works as an actress.

"Eunhee-ah!" My sister shouted from the distance and hugged me afterwards.

"Chaeyoung unnie!" I replied and hugged her back.

Once we released the hug, I saw a familiar figure standing before  me with a broad smile on his face, holding a bouquet of roses.

He's tall, with locks of hair covering his forehead and he had a white pharmacist jacket on.

He's the one, the only, Kim Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah!" I said and ran to hug him.

"Congratulations Chubs! I missed you so much!" He replied and hugged me back.

"I couldn't have made it without you Tae!" I said cheerfully.

Taehyung, he's my bestest friend in the whole wide world. He graduated a year before me and he specialized in robotics. We were roommates but since he spends most of his time in his lab while I was still schooling, he had to move away.

"Do you want your graduation gift?" He asks as he handed me a bouquet.

My eyes widened and I squealed in delight. "You don't say... you're moving back with me?!" I exclaimed.

"No, no. You're moving to a new room. We'll be working together afterall," he chuckled.

I was so happy. We get to work together until a snicker was heard from my back.

Mom and Chaeyoung were both grinning at the sight of me and Taehyung talking.

Ever since I was young, Mom and her always shipped us when we were only like 6.

"You're working tomorrow you know that?" He smiled.

"Really? I'm so excited!" I smiled back.

"Why don't we celebrate huh? Taehyung, are you free today? We can go to a nearby diner and have some noodles," mom said and looked at Taehyung.

"Of course and I would love to ma'am," he replied and looked at me.

-

After we were done at the diner, I began packing my stuff at my old dorm to move to my new one with Taehyung.

"Thats the last of it," Chaeyoung said and handed me my last box.

"Now don't you and Taehyung do some stuff at your new dorm," she smirked.

"What? No way!" I said and shook my head before I turned the doorknob that revealed Taehyung in his sweatpants.

"You ready? Your room is already done," he said and helped me with my boxes and bags.

"Yes I am, unnie, can you please surrender this key to the front desk?" I asked and handed her the key.

"Okay, I'll be on my way after dropping this off, now don't have too much fun you two!" She said after  we said our goodbyes.

Tch. That brat, she might be older than me, but she sure is still a handful.

-

"We're here," Taehyung said and unlocked the door to reveal a room much larger than our old dorm.

"Wow! Its so big!" I said and sat on the sofa.

"This is your dorm, I bought this for you, my dorm is right beside yours. That door connects our dorms," he pointed to a door at the far back.

I examined the whole room after I went to my bedroom, it was beautiful.

"I have to go to the lab now, see you there! Meet me around 5 okay?" He said and I nodded and soon he exited my room.

I began unpacking clothes and arranging my stuff. I pulled out a magnificent jewelry box my dad gave me. It was his last gift to me before he left this world. I wonder what secrets lie in here.

FLASHBACK

"Eunhee, come here," he coughed as his half-lifeless form was laid down on the hospital bed.

"Yes, dad?" I said as my 10 year old self scooted close to him.

"Before I leave, I will give you my jewelry box, don't open it until you become successful, until you become a scientist," he said and gave me the golden box.

"Yes, I will, father,

I will,"

_________________

(UNEDITED)

A/N: 

Okay so if you have read my other stories before, I just wanna say not any of my stories are normal (the author herself is also not normal lmao) like srsly I suck at being normal and thats a good thing lolol

Anyways,

Hello, first time with Creation?