IDENTITY V

please don't me tell i'm the only one who plays that game -
if you do, i play in the asian server and i'd love to add you :")
if you don't - it's a really good game but it requires ridiculously good wifi.

so i wanna make an anon account for one of the characters -
just wanted to know whether i'm the only person who plays this or not.

but seriously, it's a good game.

imma break it down for people who are interested so this is your cue to leave if you don't wanna read the rest of this. it's gonna be really long -

oh, also - this game causes some major adrenaline rush. or maybe it's just me, but proceed with caution.

anyways, let's get going.

obviously you download the game first, breathe, wait for it to finish installing and then open the app.

jssjjskssj sorry, i'll stop -

it'll download some files and load

once it's ready you'll see a

Tap the screen to enter the game

or something

it's available for both ios and android users -

at the bottom right there will be a little envelope, click on it to change region / server.

then it'll ask you to enter your name and shit, there'll be a little cut scene of this detective investigating these missing people and some manor.

play the tutorial first, it'll explain everything.

there are two roles in this game, the hunter or the survivors.
the normal 4v1 matches have four survivors and one hunter.

the survivors have to avoid being hit by the hunter and decode all 5 ciphers to escape.

keep an eye on your heartbeat, the louder and brighter it gets, the closer you are to the hunter.

but be careful, you don't know where he / she is.

every character has their own special abilities and traits.

you can also improve your gameplay by enhancing abilities with persona points.

each character also has their own skins which you can get from memory spheres ( prizes ) or charging echoes, basically the game currency.

you can also purchase items with gems or clues ( these are free ).

these items include pets and accessories.

and of course, this isn't everything the game has to offer.

there are two other modes only available at specific times and both only last two hours.

there is rank match
you win a bunch of matches to promote your rank.

and an 8v2 with seven ciphers i believe.
most people just mess around and have fun in 8v2, you can also purchase buffs and different items with points.

i'll probably make a book explaining it in detail and providing some tips and tricks if people are interested.