①④

just saying, this chapter was so good when i wrote it the first time but wattpad deleted all of it so yea this is shit because i am pissed af but here we go again -.-

_______________

when jimin entered the shop at 6pm to start his shift he was still shocked from what happened yesterday. and seeing yoongi made it only worse which was why jimin started sobbing as soon as he saw him. "good evening", yoongi greeted him politely as both boys walked behind the counter and wrote down their shift beginning. "it's not a good evening, it's a horrible evening", jimin replied and then sighed deeply.
yoongi raised an eyebrow as he saw how much of a mess jimin was, usually he was always so down to earth and had a bright smile on his lips but today something must've happened.

jimin started walking away but yoongi was quick to follow him and put his arm around him. he pushed him over to one of the sofas, "what's wrong baby?", he asked worriedly.
"don't touch me!!!", jimin yelled and pushed his arm away. "all you want to do anyways is to push your probably huge ass dick into me and i can live very well without that!!", jimin explained and started crying again.
yoongi raised an eyebrow and chuckled softly, "first of all, thanks for the compliment", he mumbled as he ruffled jimin's hair.
"what?!", jimin asked confused.
"you think my dick is huge-", yoongi said and bit his lips amused. "fuck you", jimin cried out and turned away.
"ugh jiminie, if that's what you want i promise you to never push my dick into you, okay? there are other ways to make you feel good", he said slowly.
jimin's face lightened up and he stopped crying almost instantly. "you mean, like.. buying me ice cream?!", he asked excited and the innocent smile was back on his face.

yoongi however lost it completely and only stared at the younger confused for some moments. "uhm- yeah sure. that's exactly what i meant", he sighed.
"pinky promise that you never bring your dick anywhere close to me and we can be friends again", jimin demanded. "pinky promise", yoongi mumbled and then got up after placing a soft kiss on jimin's cheek.

"where are jungkook and taehyung?", he then asked softly. "i don't know, they are never on time."
yoongi nodded and walked into the floor with the storage rooms in the back of the shop. it didn't took him long until he found jungkook on taehyung's lap on a chair next to the room for the alcoholic liquids.
jungkook had just finished leaving a trail of kissing marks around taehyung's neck.

yoongi grabbed both of their ears and pulled them away from each other. for a second jungkook whined longingly because he had to let go of tae but as he realised it was yoongi in here he gulped and got quiet almost instantly.

"what the fuck did you two do to jimin?!", yoongi asked with a voice so deep that it let shivers run down the boys' bodies. "we showed him how sex works-", jungkook answered quietly and avoided looking at yoongi directly.
"you did WHAT-", yoongi yelled out and grabbed even harder onto their ears. "we showed him how-", tae was about to repeat jungkook's words but got interrupted by yoongi.

"i got it the first time", he said angrily.

"jimin is completely messed up, did you even think before you did what you did?!", he asked them reproachfully.
"he wanted that-", taehyung said slowly.
"of course he did! he's insecure and i am probably his first crush ever, he wants to know everything about love", yoongi yelled at them. "which is no reason at all for you two to do your kinky shit in front of him!! i had to fucking promise him to never put my dick anywhere close to him, thanks for that, great job", he crossed his arms and let go of the boys. jungkook chuckled amused, "no sex for yoongi", he giggled but received a slap on his neck for that.

"i don't even care about sex but you two messed jimin up and i care about him and i was about to shower him with love and affection like he deserves but two dumbasses had to destroy that with sharing their kinky shit, gosh, you're the worst couple i've ever met", he groaned in frustration and then left the room again to go back to work.

"lol", jungkook said and looked at tae as they were alone again.
"oops", tae agreed and then they went back to their make-out session.