$ Ike x Reader

Requested by ohheckinlordt

Your POV

The bed shook as Ike Pounded into you.
"I-Ike~!!".You both moaned as he got faster and faster. Soon I felt this knot in my stomach. We both climaxed."(y/n)....". He repeated my time about 5 more times. Then I heard a girls voice waking me up from slumber.
"(Y/N)!! Finally, you fell asleep during training again".I sighed angrily as Peach helped me up. Ike has been turning me on lately, we've been dating for a whole year now and he's been acting seductive. He fingers me in public, started groping my chest. He gave me a couple of hickeys in an alleyway where everyone could see. I walked to my dorm and opened the door seeing Ike on the couch watching T.V.

   "Hey Ike...".

   "Hey (Y/N)". I sat down next to Ike and put my head on his shoulder.
"Thanks to you interrupting my thoughts today, I had a very. . . Strange dream...".He smirked and he pushed me onto the couch and pinned my hands above my head.
"And what was that dream about?".He smirked as he got close to my neck.I felt his breathe tickle down my neck.

"I may have had a dream about us in that manner".He started to suck on my neck and I gasped a little due to the sudden pleasure.I moaned out his name as he removed my shirt leaving me in my Lace bra."Let's get this over with quick, I have a party to prepare for".I almost forgot. It was our anniversary party.He removed his boxers, my shorts and panties.He licked from my collarbone to my chin. Then he started to suck and bite every spot until he found my sweet one. I let out a louder moan as he bit down harder. He started to pinch my nipples as I cried out in pleasure. He centered me right on top of him and slowly pushed me down on him.It slightly hurt until it was completely removed with pleasure.I moaned his name and he grunted trying to show he's still dominant. He continued to thrust up into me as he pinched my nipples. I started to ride him due to him not holding my waist anymore.He went faster and I felt a knot form in my stomach."I'm go-gonna come~~!".He grunted our in response as we both climaxed. I got off and cleaned up the mess and put my clothes back on.
"I'll see you at the Party Love~".
Oh shit

He's gonna fuck me again

I don't know what this is but thank you for requesting it ohheckinlordt