The Idiot Nearly Kills You

A/N - Stop commenting 'finally' on this chapter. I get it. I messed up. Let it go.

A/N - Commenting things like 'I forgot about denki!' Isn't much better either. I get it your frustrated but I don't like seeing the same comment on my story over and over again. Please. Let it go.

Todoroki didn't look at you weirdly after that day. He didn't hate nor judge you. You were too embarrassed to talk with him though, since he knew A-your secret Quirk and B-your backstory.

"(Y/N)." He said, catching you off guard, as you and Katsuki walked into class. You walked over to your seat.

"What's up, Todoroki?" You smiled cautiously.

"You're avoiding me. Did I do something to upset you?" He cocked his head slightly and you blushed before looking at the floor. OH MY GOD HE'S ADORABLE!!!

"N-No! I'm just kinda embarrassed about... y'know..." You muttered, sheepishly kicking at the ground.

"Oh. Is that all?" He looked blank.

"Y-yeah..."

"You haven't told anyone my secret, correct?"

Oh, yeah! Todoroki wanted you to keep him using his fire Quirk a secret because 'he-didn't-want-his-father-to-win' or whatever. It confused you, but you had deducted that his home life wasn't... ideal, to say the least. Which confused you. Wasn't his dad Endeavor? The Number 2 hero? What did Endeavor do? What happened that made that distasteful look in Todoroki's eyes and made his palm curl into a fist?

"Of course not." It was his turn to blush as you smiled. "What are friends for?"

Wait, did I just call us friends? What if he doesn't think of me like that--oh no! Oh--

"Friend." He repeated his lips curling in confusion. "Friend."

"You're acting like you've never heard the word before!" You laughed.

He looked up at you with the smallest smile... before it quickly turned back into his blank expression.

"W-what now?" You stuttered.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"HERE I AM, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" You spun on your heels as a booming voice rippled throughout the room.

"All Might!" Midoriya squealed in a very, very high pitched voice.

"Oh my goodness his voice..." You mumbled.

"What?" Todoroki asked.

"Don't worry 'bout it." You replied still entranced by the high-pitchedness of your childhood friends voice.

You heard a few mumble about All Might in quiet voices but you ignored them and sat at your desk. "We are going to learn in the most important way... through the trial of battle!" Better than what Aizawa had done threatening them with expulsion than being all 'Jk you all fell for it?!'.

"Eh?" Your head perked up. "A fight?" That's when it hit your other classmates what you were being asked of.

"Against villains?!"

"No, no." All Might responded.

"Against teachers?!"

"No, no." All Might tried to calm the crowd.

"Against each other?!"

"Yes, actually! Just change into your Hero Costumes and meet by the buses!" He pressed a button on a controller he pulled out from somewhere (you didn't want to know) and gray cylinders came from the walls.