Looking For Light

You did as the pale man asked. Got what he needed... it was an easy task after all.

Freeze time.

Go into the teachers lounge.

Hit 'print'.

You looked over the papers again.

Unforseen Simulation Joint

CLASS: 1-A (First years)

TEACHERS ASSIGNED:

Thirteen (Male)

All Might (Male)

Aizawa (Male)

Date:

-- -- --

You stuffed the papers into your pack.

Why he wanted information about your upcoming trip you had no clue. Well, you had a small idea but you refused to believe it.

You waited until Katsuki and your parents had fallen asleep until you froze time and slowly opened the door that lead to yard.

"Well, I thought you wouldn't show! I was just about to go in there and murder your whole family."

You sighed. "I'm not surprised. You're one sick asshole after all."

He smirked under the faux hand. "Don't forget whose in charge here. And what I can do to you."

You pulled down your cloth that hid the wound. Grimacing you snarled. "I did what you asked. Here's the damn papers."

"Tsk, tsk!" He smiled menacingly at you. "I control--no, own you. If you would like you--and the people you care about--to leave this unscathed I would suggest you treat me with respect."

You bit back all of the retorts that burned the tip of your tongue.

Fifteen years of being a good daughter and student, and THIS is the thanks I get?!

"I'm going inside. I did what you asked, so I assume you will be leaving me alone now?" You began to turn.

"Hmm, I think not." You froze as he sickeningly sweet tone filled the night air with dread. "You have a Quirk I can't risk to lose."

"Wha--HEY!" He grabbed your wrist and keep his index finger lingering above your skin.

"Y'know, the second I press my finger down, that's the second your wrist will begin to deteriorate."

I wonder... 5 fingers, huh?

"Let go of me. I fulfilled my end of deal and I have school tomorrow."

"Oh, yes, don't you have a big trip tomorrow? Don't worry, I won't keep you. You'll want to be awake."

He laughed as he stalked off and summoned a warp portal.

"Fuckin' weird..." You slid back into your house and locked the door before heading into bed and collapsing into sleep.

In the morning you hesitantly slipped on your uniform and began walking to school with Katsuki.

"Hey, bro--wait up!" You called as he turned glaring at you.

"The fuck you want?"

"I--uhh..." Don't tell him, dumbass! "I had a nightmare and I don't want to walk alone." Fuck, that's worse!

"Holy fuck, grow up (Y/N)." He began to pick up his pace.

"W-wait! Let me explain why it was so scary." He turned and looked at you hesitantly.